yeah.
The dreaded friend zone.
Dont you guys ****ing hate falling into that with a girl you like alot?
Its like the worse possible thing when your trying to score a chick.
****n a.
Is there a way to get out of the friend zone and get with her?
Or are you stuck when you get there?
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
yeah holy crap i think i may be in one of those...HELP US!

because of course if you do try to get with her it'd be all like "I dont want to ruin what we have, our friendship is so good" and what not...

I knew i shoulda been more full on with my approach...
Last edited by Mattmakesmetal at Oct 3, 2007,
how long have you known her? if its been a while drop it. you'll end up being her friend who she tells all the sexual dventures she having with someone else. if you've only known her say a month or two. let her know you like her.
Quote by Mattmakesmetal

because of course if you do try to get with her it'd be all like "I dont want to ruin what we have, our friendship is so good" and what not...

hell yeah dude
the chick i like said "well...i only see you as a friend now...but if you would have asked earlier in the year...i would have said yeah."

AHH!
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin

A year ago, I was after this girl and we got in the so called "friend zone" and I liked her at that time. and got over her.
Because we've been best friends for such a long time, I knew everything about her, and used that to get her. Now, one year later she is my gf
i was "friends" with a girl for about 4 months... then i asked her out. We've been going out for almost 8 months now.
Advice: talk to her and see what she thinks. tell her your feelings, and go from there. good luck fellas
Quote by davebooska
i was "friends" with a girl for about 4 months... then i asked her out. We've been going out for almost 8 months now.
Advice: talk to her and see what she thinks. tell her your feelings, and go from there. good luck fellas

i told her.
but like i said
she only see's me as a "friend"
damn.
well im going to keep trying.
im a stubborn motherf ucker.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

that it will.
that it will.

its gotten me lots of places.
why not into a relationship?

haha
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

haha i got put in the friend zone recently

she told me that we're good friends, and she can't see where her future is taking her, but friendship is safe and can grow

annoying, but i guess it's just one i'll save for later
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Stop acting like a damn friend and start acting more distant and let her know you fully accept being a friend and all. Get the sexual mystery stirring in her. Might take a while to get going but it can be done if you do it right. Girls tend to go for the reverse psychology and want what they can't have.
Quote by Mattmakesmetal
^ Right on!

persistance will get you there!

..or at least get you a restraining order.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
the movie "just friends" is damn hilarious...

and yes the friend zone sucks, alcohol, percoset and valium (all at once, of course) helps the situation though
Quote by alex_haeni
Bahah, i just got BUTSECKS to work.
Quote by Miyagi-san

and yes the friend zone sucks, alcohol, percoset and valium (all at once, of course) helps the situation though

You should see The Karate Kid.

It's way better.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Scarlatti
A year ago, I was after this girl and we got in the so called "friend zone" and I liked her at that time. and got over her.
Because we've been best friends for such a long time, I knew everything about her, and used that to get her. Now, one year later she is my gf

Wow.
That story seems quite similar to mine.
Oh wait. Im underaged. =/

Edit: Anyway, if you really like her and are happy to see her happy, then i guess you'll be happy. Things can happen. Good luck =D
Quote by Mattmakesmetal

+18292829289282922928287747744

god damn shyness.
Top lel.
Quote by blackflag49
You guys have stupid problems.

I mean, the friend zone? Sounds like some Julia Roberts movie..

+1
Dude, don't worry... I had the same **** in high school and it crushed me. Once you get to college though, the girls are much more mature (or slutty depending on what you want). Girls won't be like "we'll I don't really want a boyfriend right now, if you asked me 4 weeks ago I would have said yes. A girl I asked out in high school, this was like early July actually said "I don't really want a boyfriend for the summer, if you had asked me before the summer I would have said yes, but I do have feelings for you"..... what a load of ****. So if I had asked her a month earlier everything would have been super? We had such a bizarre relationship that summer, not really boyfriend/girlfriend, but definitely more than friends. Then a month later she flaked out on me saying "I just don't have any feelings for you in that way anymore" Girls really make no sense at all. Whatever, college destroys high school in terms of girls and pretty much everything else.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Quote by Miyagi-san

Really? I hated it so much, it had two funny bits at the most.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I don't think it really exists, I mean, I'd much rather ask out a girl I'm at least friends with rather than someone I'm not.

Hell 2 of my mates are going out now and they've been friends their entrie lives.
Quote by trey-col89
Dude, don't worry... I had the same **** in high school and it crushed me. Once you get to college though, the girls are much more mature (or slutty depending on what you want). Girls won't be like "we'll I don't really want a boyfriend right now, if you asked me 4 weeks ago I would have said yes. A girl I asked out in high school, this was like early July actually said "I don't really want a boyfriend for the summer, if you had asked me before the summer I would have said yes, but I do have feelings for you"..... what a load of ****. So if I had asked her a month earlier everything would have been super? We had such a bizarre relationship that summer, not really boyfriend/girlfriend, but definitely more than friends. Then a month later she flaked out on me saying "I just don't have any feelings for you in that way anymore" Girls really make no sense at all. Whatever, college destroys high school in terms of girls and pretty much everything else.

i'm at college now, and in general the girls are MUCH nicer to people.
in school they were all trashy and sh*t :/
Top lel.
Quote by hoowahman
Stop acting like a damn friend and start acting more distant and let her know you fully accept being a friend and all. Get the sexual mystery stirring in her. Might take a while to get going but it can be done if you do it right. Girls tend to go for the reverse psychology and want what they can't have.

true true.
as a matter of fact thats kinda what i've been doing.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

If she is one of those immature types then it's most likely that she wouldn't have gone out with you before if you'd asked her. If she's not then it means that she either knows it would never work OR you are truely a good friend to her and she doesn't want to jeopardise the relationship. Either way, you are in a bit of pickle.
Unless you truely believe she will ever give in, I would give up.
One day guys will realise that, when they are being put in the "friend zone", they are in fact being put in the "undesirable bin".

I don't want to prick anybody's ego, but the vast majority of the time girls say these things, they say it because they want to let you down easy, not because they value the friendship.

You don't see any threads saying "I asked this girl I like for her number but said she didn't own a phone, so couldn't give me her number, but she said she would have given it to me if I had one, so what is the best way to get out of this situation. AT&T? Cingular?". Why? Because people know exactly what that means, and they should know what this means too.

Leave the girl alone.

Quote by blackflag49
You guys have stupid problems.

I mean, the friend zone? Sounds like some Julia Roberts movie..

+1
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
yeah.
The dreaded friend zone.
Its like the worse possible thing when your trying to score a chick.
****n a.

Get over it

Whats so bad about having a friend?

Seriously...
At least you're friends, meaning she obviously doesn't hate your guts. Take it for what it is and move along.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
This reminds of that moment in Scrubs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDkhYP-H0dI
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
yeah.
The dreaded friend zone.

The what?
Quote by XXm3t@lXX

No, it doesn't happen to me, it may happen to you because you fail.
Quote by XXm3t@lXX

Stop failing is usually a pretty good way to do it.
Quote by XXm3t@lXX

No. Stop failing and being a pussy by asking on the internetz for help. You're letting down men everywhere.
i hate the friend zone. every damn time iv'e gone for a girl i get too close and then bam!friendzone. or what will happen is i'll keep my distance but it'll be too much distance and ill never get anywhere with her.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Been there. Gets worse when she gets a bf. This is what I did: I just told her that I liked her, after a long time. She liked me too, she was just waiting for me. She started going out with someone else cause she got tired of waiting for me. So she might like you. If she wants so be friends with you, just get another chick. Not worth the bad time
bump http://media.www.dailytoreador.com/media/storage/paper870/news/2006/01/25/Opinion/friend.Zone.Leaves.Nice.Guys.Dateless-1503608-page2.shtml

Can someone get out of the "friend zone" once they are in it? The sad answer is no. I was having a conversation with a co-worker of mine the other day. We were talking about a mutual friend, and I suggested she should try dating him. I then heard the words I have heard a million times but still do not understand: "No, we are too good of friends."

So let me get this straight: You don't want to date someone who you can completely trust? You say you want someone who will make you happy and can be there for you through thick and thin. But your boyfriend knows nothing about you. He doesn't know your favorite color let alone your life ambitions or how to make you happy. Don't you want to be with someone who knows everything about you and is willing to stick by you anyway? He will be there even when you feel ugly or fat. Because he thinks you're beautiful no matter what.

My female friends reading this column should not read this and think I am talking about you. This is not my way of telling you that I am secretly in love with you. Anyone who knows me knows that I completely wear my emotions on my sleeve.

So girls, the next time you want a guy to make you happy, don't look very far. He is right there next to you. He will treat you like a queen. He knows everything about you so you know you can trust him. In some capacity, you know he loves you. And in some capacity, you know you love him, too. That's why the next time you have a problem, he is the first person you call. Because you know he will be at your doorstep with a shoulder to cry on.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
I have been there many times, but lately I've been more accepting of it. I think it's because I ruined a really good friendship with a girl I was into a long time ago when she told me she only wanted to be friends. I was horrible to her.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.