Hahahahaha!

I had someone once tell me that there is a certain note called a "brown note" and if you hit it you **** yourself.

hahahaha.

he says they just havent found it yet.

wtf?

lmao
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
What does this have to do with the H note?

And the brown note is a theory, but I think it's effects were proven false on Brainiac.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
What does this have to do with the H note?

And the brown note is a theory, but I think it's effects were proven false on Brainiac.

i donno.
because there is no H note.
and im guessing if there is a brown note.
it would be h or something
haha
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin

It's not true. It's been proven many times over that there is no such frequency that would cause 'crap' like that. A complete myth.
i find it hilarious.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

It's true, there is a brown note.

It's 92 cents below the lowest octave of E flat.

I love South Park...
my apologies for titling this "H note!?" haha.
whatever.
I should have simply titled it brown note.
anyways.
its an interesting concept.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

Shortly put: BS. Gimme scientific evidence (or even a damn pseudoscientific theory) and I'll think about it.

...also, how the hell can there be a note we haven't found yet? Harmony might be possible, but you can just raise the frequency of a sound and you cover all the notes.
And here I was, planning to explain that in some countries, the B note is referred to as H. Then I clicked the thread and realized it's about poop.
Quote by kyrreca
And here I was, planning to explain that in some countries, the B note is referred to as H. Then I clicked the thread and realized it's about poop.

-Yeah, that was the same reason I clicked on this thread also.
You are currently reading my sig.

"Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah." - Robert Plant
On the topic of unusual responses to notes, apparently if you can hit a low Bb properly (such as the lowest Bb on a tuba) nearby alligators will go crazy.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Quote by psychodelia
On the topic of unusual responses to notes, apparently if you can hit a low Bb properly (such as the lowest Bb on a tuba) nearby alligators will go crazy.

really?
i need to see that!!!
hahahahahah.
anyone else got any wierd responses to notes?
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

I was taught it was more to do with loud frequencies than any particular musical note. If you had a PA system big enough and speakers loud enough i was taught it could make people crap themselves. I'm no sound technician though.
Um, H = B in some note systems. I had a lot of trouble with this here. In some systems:

H = B
B = Bb

That's it.
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
really?
i need to see that!!!
hahahahahah.
anyone else got any wierd responses to notes?

a lad i used to know who was into his car stereo systems (bass boxes... ) always used to go on about this low frequency that if you hit it, it gave girls an orgasm.

obviously some of us dont need the bass box
Brown note has been tested for military applications. It has been rejected for tactical use since the effects spread in all directions, and does not discriminate between friend and foe. There are also experiments with sound waves of such great amplitudes that can do physical damage to internal organs. Speak with your local Electronic Music or physics professor, they can tell you about some crazy sound waves
Quote by nightwind
You must never double the leading tone ever. Failure to comply will result in a fugue related death.
Quote by srecko
Um, H = B in some note systems. I had a lot of trouble with this here. In some systems:

H = B
B = Bb

That's it.

you didn't even read the first post, did you?

Quote by troyponce
Brown note has been tested for military applications. It has been rejected for tactical use since the effects spread in all directions, and does not discriminate between friend and foe. There are also experiments with sound waves of such great amplitudes that can do physical damage to internal organs. Speak with your local Electronic Music or physics professor, they can tell you about some crazy sound waves

Yeah, the Germans allegedly experimented with "sonic warfare" during WW2. The Japanese band Sigh claimed they used some of these "techniques" on their album "Gallows Gallery", but I've never noticed any side effects from listening to it. :p
Last edited by kyrreca at Oct 3, 2007,