Hey guys, i got an ibanez EX350 and i'm planning to change out the pickups. I have an Ibanez AS73 which has me covered for many genres like jazz and blues and even rock. My plan for the bridge is an evo 2 and for the middle is going to be a Suhr VLP60. I was wondering what's good for the neck? Should be a "loose" sound, warm and good for genres like funk, blues and fusion yet still enough for shred and metal leads. I don't really wanna go boutique on this pickup, i think one boutique pickup on the guitar is enough hehe. Maybe $100 budget MAX. Right now, i'm thinking of Seymour Duncan SH-1 '59. I'd appreciate opinions and other suggestions.

About a floyd rose, anyone know a good floyd rose system to replace the old one? Is wilkinson a good brand? Please name a brand/model and if you can a link.

Thanks for the help!
And yes, i've used the search bar, didn't really help me, because i'm wondering if this combination will work. Thanks again! Peace
Heads up to everyone, new person using this account
Last edited by Kunundrum at Oct 3, 2007,
Go to www.highorderpickups.com and customize your own .

What amp do you have?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Err, sorry can't get that here hehe, no paypal. I'd preffer branded.

I play through a lot of different amps, as it depends on the venue, I'm versatile, i usually use my sansamps to fix the sound, or plug into the PA. My amp here at home is a laney VC15-110 (the 15w tube amp) and people lend me, i borrow a twin reverb and a JCM too. So, not too particular about that
Heads up to everyone, new person using this account