here are two pictures of the russian social pyramid before the russian revolution. Which one is most accurate? what do i need to change to make it accurate?

please help thanks
Last edited by kingjiyoon at Oct 3, 2007,
The second one, neither is wrong but I think the middle class or whoever that is eating should be placed above the army.
the first one but like someone already said i think they'd both pass. also i dont think theres much you can do to make it more accurate except to make the lowest step of the proletariat bigger.

edit: oops i meant the second one... the army isnt higher than the bourgeoisie
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Last edited by red star at Oct 3, 2007,
most definitely the second one cos its the exact picture in my text book, also the bloody army isnt gonna be higher than the nobles.
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
The 2nd one, the army consisted of normal people with rich people at their command.
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
Quote by kaptink
The second one, neither is wrong but I think the middle class or whoever that is eating should be placed above the army.

You have the best sig ever
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Second.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Once again I'd say the second as the army was made up of Serfs. Although in my textbook the first one is shown, I'm guessing this is for AS History yeah?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Second one.

Praying "On their behalf" fits more with religon when Russia had a monarchy. And the army should be below the middle class/ upper class like is is in the second.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
Second one.

Praying "On their behalf" fits more with religon when Russia had a monarchy. And the army should be below the middle class/ upper class like is is in the second.

if anyone should know...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████