anyone else have problems with these at high bpm? i never actually sat down and just practiced these alone so i guess i will have to do that. for those of you who think its a cake walk, any tips for me to get these down consistently? thanks!
a sturdy rythm hand and not much of the pick showing, and at a sligh angle so the pick can sweep over the strings easily.
I used to have a problem with this too, now Im much better at it, take a look at that galloping lick in the Slayer's "Raining blood" and Trivium's "Rain" opening riff I learned how to play fast triplets with those 2 songs. As always practice slow and speed it up gradually
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

"Arguing online is like racing in the Special Olympics- Even if
you win you're still retarded."

"You cant spell crap without rap"
oh yeah another great triplet palm muting song: "Battery" by Metallica, just wanted to throw that one in
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

"Arguing online is like racing in the Special Olympics- Even if
you win you're still retarded."

"You cant spell crap without rap"
lol yeah battery was the first song i remember hearing triplets like that on, i tried playing it and was like 'wtf, how do you play like that?!?'.

practising slowly is the only way to learn the technique properly. i think i try and keep the motion as small as possible too, though i don't know if that's right...
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live