Okay im going to be building a strat style guitar. The woodworking part wont be a problem but i need help on electronics as this i'm not experienced with. My guitar will be very basic with 1 humbucker 1 tone and 1 volume control. Would I wire it like Humbucker > tone pot > volume pot > output ? Sorry if this is a really stupid question but it would really help me if this was cleared up