on split screen in zanzibar do this the building with generator on it i got on top of it and its pretty cool. ok go to the side of the generator building with the gate on it and the two windows with the like shutter type things on top of them. climb up the rocks on the side and jump over on top of the shutter things what i mean by shutter things is the litter like patio ceiling type thingy u will know what im talking about. any way when u get up there throw frag or plasma grenade under you and do the grenade boost thing where u jump before it blows up and it hits u up(u know what im talking about right?) and thats how u get up there and when u use the grenade to get up there u will knock down the cieling things so u can only do it twice if u have any questions or comment plz post have fun snping
So now whenever i play that map online ill have to rock launch those things before somone does this. Thanks!
it needs more cowbell!

Member #5 of UG's gain \/\/hores

Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
Wait...what?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
It's not cool.

Halo > Halo 2 > Halo 3
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Metal_Rich
It's not cool.

Halo > Halo 2 > Halo 3

Lol I hope you have good reason for this.
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.
Quote by OldHairyOne
Lol I hope you have good reason for this.

I do. The first one was a lot more fun for me, and I have yet to play the 3rd.

I was taking the piss out of elitists, but in all seriousness I preferred Halo over Halo 2.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Halo 3 is incredible, Sir. Don't keep missing out.

Also, if Zanzibar is what I think it is, didn't it make it into 3 anyway with a little bit added?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)