Its not a good guitar. Look at some MIM Strats, maybe a Fat Strat.
i have a fat strat and just bought it new about 3 months ago. so far am really happy with it. gives you tons of range. id recommend one.
if you only have £190 i'd just keep saving. £190 wont be much of an upgrade unless you're playing a cardboard box with strings
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
well the guitars im using are totally ****ed and i dont want to spend money repairing them
Your local UG Hippy
http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_arc100bk.htm

not too far above your budget but far far superior quality

EDIT: http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_sa120bk.htm

also good quality for the price
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Last edited by Storm_Bringer_ at Oct 3, 2007,
Check out an Ibanez RG321MH. Great guitar for beginners - intermediates.
^ nope. try them for yourself if you haven't. if you don;t like them then fair enough, but for his budget, i don't think he's getting much better new
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
^ nope. try them for yourself if you haven't. if you don;t like them then fair enough, but for his budget, i don't think he's getting much better new

If you say so
What is your name?
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
I don't see how that is at all relevant. and if you can point out what's bad about those guitars i'll gladly accept your criticism, or even suggest something yourself, but i don't think you have a clue
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
i like lag hardtails and yamaha pacifica 112's for under £200... the rg321 isn't bad either.

As storm says, unless your current guitar is beyond crappy, very few new guitars under the £200 mark could really be considered much of an upgrade... even the nicest ones are basically good beginners guitars which might be good enough not to grow out of...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
I don't see how that is at all relevant. and if you can point out what's bad about those guitars i'll gladly accept your criticism, or even suggest something yourself, but i don't think you have a clue

Are you calling me stupid?
This guitar's sound is ugly and simple, standard regular sound.

^I find it amazing that you have the nerve to say that after you being the owner of the LP100. I must agree with Storm, they would be just fine for something not too above your price.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
^I find it amazing that you have the nerve to say that after you being the owner of the LP100. I must agree with Storm, they would be just fine for something not too above your price.

I don't care what you think about my guitar.
I'm happy with my guitar but at my birthday ill buy a new one. If you're trying to make me feel bad its working.
You are officially the worst kind of ppl I've ever seen.
Way to go. BTW, its my opinion and if there is any problem come to Liverpool and lets settle this down.
Meanwhile be quiet.

...So... you all telling me that I should travel for hours on end just to see some guy with a badly made guitar and argue... I'd rather not. I just believe that from this view, you have no right to dis those guitars with yours being so awful. The ARC series is quite nice on his very tight budget.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
...So... you all telling me that I should travel for hours on end just to see some guy with a badly made guitar and argue... I'd rather not. I just believe that from this view, you have no right to dis those guitars with yours being so awful. The ARC series is quite nice on his very tight budget.

Look dude, i don't what to fight here.
I told you, its my opinion, i don't like this guitar and you don't like mine.
And is said ill buy a new guitar at my BIRTHDAY!
After all its my first. I don't think my first guitar should be Gibson Les Paul.

Man chill out. I didn't hear anyone getting called stupid. Its just a disagreement over equipment. You are not your guitar. I occasionally get a litte pissed when I think someone has dissed may favorite gear, but you can't let it get to you. You don't have anything to prove. You may want to be careful about sounding threatening on this forum, it could get you banned.
Quote by uldhppi
Man chill out. I didn't hear anyone getting called stupid. Its just a disagreement over equipment. You are not your guitar. I occasionally get a litte pissed when I think someone has dissed may favorite gear, but you can't let it get to you. You don't have anything to prove. You may want to be careful about sounding threatening on this forum, it could get you banned.

I'm not threatening, I'm just offering.

Quote by uldhppi

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Another vote for RG321, it has a rather flat neck that I love, but you will want to try it out first for yourself.

Anyone disagree with what I just said: you have a standing invitation to come out to see me in California, and we will settle the matter once and for all.