Hey y'all

Well recently I bought myself a Maverick X1 Floyd Rose (with custom seymour duncan pickups - sounds awesome) for £300. I would have though finding a case for it wouldn't be too hard, but it is. I have found a soft case that says it holds maverick x1s, but I would much prefer a hard case for the added protection and stuff...and dont have the kind of money to get a custom fitted one anymore. I think I remember reading somewhere that explorer hard cases can hold them nicely, but im not too sure...can someone confirm this?

Heres a picture of it: (not mine, my camera has decided to stop working )

Anyway, does anyone know if it would fit in an explorer case, or is there another one it would fit in?

Thanks,
...alex?
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
lol. ive found you. you dont spend enough time on UG
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Err can we try to keep this on topic...I dont really want this thread to get closed
i've got a warwick rock-case which claims to hold a bc rich beast for my legra V- it might hold your maverick, but you'd need to check it out. i'm not sure it's the most amazing quality (i got it cheap), but it'd be better than a soft case at any rate.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?