Page 1 of 3
Again, another instance where a mexican flag is flying over an American flag in America. This is illegal, we should all know that. Now one man, who is a veteran, may be charged for taking down a mexican flag flying over an american flag!

http://infowars.net/articles/october2007/031007Flag.htm

by the way, the news site that put out the story has taken it down...interesting.

What's happening to our country? People are being arrested for reading the constitution, police are conducting search and seizures without warrents, and now this???
I may disagree with your opinion, but I'll defend to death your right to say it!
Um, why the hell is it illegal to fly a flag over the US one?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
land of the free? LIARS!
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by duncang

Because of flag etiquette, it implies that Mexico > USA, and since USA is the land of elitist assholes, that is illegal. Search youtube for "lewis black why america isnt #1" and you will suddenly understand.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Psh, good. I approve of the Mexican flag. It's much cooler.. It's got a bird.. it's got a snake.

What's the American flag have? Some stars and some stripes? Psh...
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by stephen_rettie
what if they are mexican? and are showing although they are mexican and they love america too

If they were doing that they'd fly side-by-side. But the Never To Be Breached Rules Of The Flying Of The American Flag say that it always has to be highest, unless it is displayed evenly with other countries. Or with rival flags on its left (or right? IDK) if displayed on a stand.

Flag etiquette is pretty anal, dude. There's even a particular way you have to fold the damned thing, and you're supposed to burn it ceremonially every time it touches the ground. Having a country above the American flag, in that context, is just idiotic. (But so are the rules.)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by CJRocker
Now would you people want someone else flag flown over yours? Probably not.

Only Americans care. In Canada or the UK, I doubt anyone would even notice.
Quote by SteveHouse
If they were doing that they'd fly side-by-side. But the Never To Be Breached Rules Of The Flying Of The American Flag say that it always has to be highest, unless it is displayed evenly with other countries. Or with rival flags on its left (or right? IDK) if displayed on a stand.

Flag etiquette is pretty anal, dude. There's even a particular way you have to fold the damned thing, and you're supposed to burn it ceremonially every time it touches the ground. Having a country above the American flag, in that context, is just idiotic. (But so are the rules.)

So americans have obsessive compulsive?
I agree, they should be pleased they even had the american flag flying at all
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by del monte
Flag order:

ENGLAND
scotland
wales
ireland
america
mexico.

Del monte knows where it's at!
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by sargasm

What happened to having pride in your country
Quote by LVI56
This is illegal, we should all know that.

Nobody should know that, because it shouldn't be the case. That is, to be honest, a pretty awful law which no level-headed person should care about. Why is everybody so anal about countries and flags? This just reinforces my opinion that most people are c***s: the veteran is for taking it down, and the authorities are for even considering charging him.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by del monte
So americans have obsessive compulsive?

Not OCD. IAmBetterThanYouItis.
Quote by Lewis Black
America is the only country in the world that constantly tells everyone else they're the greatest country on Earth. And that--is a little fucking obnoxious. And I know that because if you, worked in an office, and every day one guy came in and went, "I'M THE GREATEST FUCKER HERE! AND YOU SNIVELLING SHITS WOULD ALL DIE WITHOUT ME, AH-HAHA!" by the end of the week, you'd have killed him, and eaten him, just to possess his power.

Why is it telling me this post is < 2 characters?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by duncang

It's a matter of symbolism and inflated pride. The mexican flag shouldn't be over the US one because it's symbolically saying that Mexico is better than the US. Also, it's not Mexico, so there shouldn't be a Mexican flag in the US.

The illegal aliens from Mexico are taking over!!!!
~( ^ ^_ ^)~
Ok first of all there is no such thing as true freedom. Secondly WTF who is the ASSHOLE that put an America flag under a Mexican one. Now no offence to Mexico but you just dont do that in America. There is only one place that has a American Flag lower than the others and that at the UN building. Now if the Vet gets prosacuted, thats pretty screwed up and shows how screwed up our Judicial System is in America. Ill tell one other thing I went to court today to pay for my drug classes and the Judge wouldnt take a check so I had to leave the court house and go cash a check. When I got back I went to where the Judge told me to go and sat there for 2 1/2 hours. I got nothing done. It turns out that my CRO left me there and didnt tell me anything. So now I have to go back up there tomorrow to get signed up which should have been taken care of today. I hate the Alabama Judicial System!
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by Pink_blood
land of the free? LIARS!

" Tha land of tha Free? Who ever told you that, is your Enemy!"

/Ratm.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by rockergurl09
It's a matter of symbolism and inflated pride. The mexican flag shouldn't be over the US one because it's symbolically saying that Mexico is better than the US. Also, it's not Mexico, so there shouldn't be a Mexican flag in the US.

I don't really have anything to add. I just noticed that you are an advocate of The Cheat. You get a cookie.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Also, it's not Mexico, so there shouldn't be a Mexican flag in the US.
I thought the human race was past all that? I mean we're not exactly at war are we
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!
Quote by rockergurl09

The illegal aliens from Mexico are taking over!!!!
~( ^ ^_ ^)~

Worst post ever.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Mmm stupid TS.

Now, how does it affect you ? stupid ****.

Having pride in one's country is just as stupid as thinking the government gives a damn about people on a personal level.

Close this **** before I puke.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Quote by rockergurl09
Explain yourself.

There shouldnt be a Mexican flag in the US?
I'll take down mines if you take down all the other flags this country is built upon.

America- built by immigrants.
" Tha land of tha Free? Who ever told you that, is your Enemy!"

/Ratm.
Flyingmarlin, I like you
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!
Quote by Pink_blood
I thought the human race was past all that? I mean we're not exactly at war are we

Exactly my point. Why does it matter if a bunch of southern idiots hate Mexico because they're coming illegally to USA ?.

Seriously, whenever somebody at the pit tries so hard to make a smart statement, that according to his/her principles will make him/her look in a better philosophical position, FAILS inmensely.

Jesus Christ...why do people make such a big thing out of some ****ing flags

Whats the point? Seriously...

Quote by CJRocker

Why should I have pride in my country?
Quote by rockergurl09
Explain yourself.

Because this country was stolen from Mexicans and Indians? If you wanna complain about immigrants, then you shouldn't be here yourself, and you should lobby to give it back to its rightful owners.. This country is based on immigration. Also.. If it weren't for the 'illegal mexicans' in this country, you'd be paying a hell of a lot more for produce than you are, as well as other things. Do you think they wanted NAFTA signed?

Also.. The idea that the flag shouldn't be allowed in this country.. That's just stupid. Why shouldn't it be allowed in this country? Are we enemies with Mexico? No.

That's why.
Quote by vintage x metal

I think it's sad that people have a ****load more pride for whatever band they listen to than their own country. I bet I could badmouth any band and someone who posted in this topic denouncing patriotism would step and defend to the death their musical views.

Flying the mexican flag over the US flag symbolizes that that territory is owned by Mexico. It's almost like an act of war. And, regardless of how dumb you may percieve that to be, it's still illegal.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by CJRocker

Pride in you country is pretty much outdated imo. We should be proud of what we, ourselves have done. Not what some other dudes have done who happened to live round the corner.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by metaldud536
There shouldnt be a Mexican flag in the US?
I'll take down mines if you take down all the other flags this country is built upon.

America- built by immigrants.

Not only that.

CALIFORNIA, NEW MEXICO, NEVADA, TEXAS and ARIZONA were stolen from Mexico. It is disgusting how people refer to this as an "Acquisition, were Mexico SOLD to USA."

The reason I posted this story is not because I'm one of those neo-con american loving people, but because I support what America was founded on. The constitution and the Declaration of Independence. I do not support what America has become.

This issue is not really about the flag, which I really don't care about. The point is that we are letting immigrants invade America. I have lost 3 jobs to illegal mexicans, simply because they will work for less.
I may disagree with your opinion, but I'll defend to death your right to say it!
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Also.. The idea that the flag shouldn't be allowed in this country.. That's just stupid. Why shouldn't it be allowed in this country? Are we enemies with Mexico? No.

That's why.

Yea I don't say **** to the Cubans who fly their flags on their cars blasting Reggeaton music.

..cause Im outnumbered
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
We kicked your ass in the Revolutionary War and we can do it again, bitch!

That's smart.

Page 1 of 3