Must be where Uncle Sam carries out his "genetic experiments" on illegal aliens and homosexuals, no?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I saw that years ago, then I saw it on the news and thought to myself, "Damn, took them a while to catch that...."
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
thats the stupidest mistake ive ever seen, i happen to be in achitecture and know that before you build theres plans from every angle, not to mention scaled down versions on occasion. and its a fairly long process of checks and other formalities before you get an ok from a city or county to build so.....someone saw it at some point before it was built and im sure they saw it and figured no one else would, and probably forgot about other inventions called....planes and helicopters
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG550

Vox AD30VT
for cryin out...

If you zoom out a bit you'll see that two adjacent buildings are shaped like WWII bombers heading towards the swastika shaped building.

Just some architects having fun during the war while playing with efficient building layouts.

Here's the link:
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=32.67507~-117.158324&style=h&lvl=18&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=6296260&cid=EF39AA8C9AD7035A!248&encType=1
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Oct 3, 2007,
what r-tards
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I really don't see it as such a huge deal. Í doubt anyone on the ground ever notices, who gives a ****? The only people who will find this offensive are drama queens, or conspiracy theorists.
Quote by blaze2thekings
thats the stupidest mistake ive ever seen, i happen to be in achitecture and know that before you build theres plans from every angle, not to mention scaled down versions on occasion. and its a fairly long process of checks and other formalities before you get an ok from a city or county to build so.....someone saw it at some point before it was built and im sure they saw it and figured no one else would, and probably forgot about other inventions called....planes and helicopters

+1
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by Kensai
for cryin out...

If you zoom out a bit you'll see that two adjacent buildings are shaped like WWII bombers heading towards the swastika shaped building.

Just some architects having fun during the war while playing with efficient building layouts.

Here's the link:
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=32.67507~-117.158324&style=h&lvl=18&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=6296260&cid=EF39AA8C9AD7035A!248&encType=1

Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by blaze2thekings