To basically sum up my situation, I'm doing a speech on the cons of eating peanut butter. And, naturally, I would like to put my focus on its creator for at least a small segment of my speech.

Is there anything that George Washington Carver did that was unscrupulous? No, I'm not looking for answers like "omg he lyked buttsekz." I'm looking for actual answers.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
if you say anything negative about him, true or not you are automatically racist.
people die because they're alergic to it and unknowingly digest it.
*removed*
He was black!...

I doubt you'll find anything incriminating on him at all i'd stick to just peanuts
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
SATURATED FAT!

Peanut butter is not good for you at all. It has the same type of fat as animal fat because it's dehydrogenated.
Yeah, I'm already focusing on fat content. But I want to add several points to my speech, rather than just dwell on that.

If there's nothing bad that can be said about its creator, maybe I'll just have to pick another point.
Discuss what he use to sell before peanut butter - whitepeople butter.
Funny.

But it's a college speech class, so I'm not sure if that would fly.
Quote by yawn
Discuss what he use to sell before peanut butter - whitepeople butter.

i don't know why but i laughed so hard at that
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
He had nothing better to do than to invent peanut butter. I think that speaks for itself.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by yawn
SATURATED FAT!

Peanut butter is not good for you at all. It has the same type of fat as animal fat because it's dehydrogenated.

Nah, we eat natural stuff here, much better for you

I was at a park and there was a quote from George Washington Carver, and it had a white guy holding a peanut under it
*Principal hands book*

Teacher: "African American history for white people?"

Principal: "mmm, did you know peanut butter was invented by a black man?"
I think he suffered from dementia, he would always claim god told him how to create what he invented, so he never wrote anything down.
Quote by yawn
SATURATED FAT!

Natural Peanut Butter is very good for you. Its practically a staple among body builders and men who work out.
Well, GWC actually developed many innovative technologies including a diagnostic test to diagnose a condition that his wife suffered from. He was an organic chemist, he did work in medicine, agriculture, ... the list goes on.

Arguably one of the true American geniuses, but black, so he gets stuck with peanut butter.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

George Washington Carver isn't actually the person who invented peanut butter, he just helped to popularize it.

He was a true genius in the field of science, but peanut butter wasn't one of his inventions.
Um, the item he is credited with inventing causes massive elephant starvation.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
He didn't walk until the age of three because he reportedly had "poor health." More like, he was blazed out of his mind.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Seriously? Where did you get that information?