I'm in Philadelphia. That good enough?

But I have no idea of the event you are trying to discuss. Maybe it would help you get more responses if you told people what it was.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I'm in Philadelphia. That good enough?

But I have no idea of the event you are trying to discuss. Maybe it would help you get more responses if you told people what it was.

Oh ok Sorry :\

Its a huge music and film marathon featuring indie and major artists. Anyone in the music business goes. Small bands can apply to play but need to be reviewed/approved.

http://cmj.com/marathon/
I just wanted to pop by with my Englishness and take up space, sorry babe

Does sound pretty good though.
Wow, one hell of a list. Oh what I'd try to do aswell is bump this thread a bit later, most American dudes/dudettes appear in around 5 hours or so. Spread the word!
Quote by blackflag49
Wow, I just looked at that line-up. Meat Puppets and Del Tha Funkee Homosapien...I wish I could go but it's waay too expensive.

yeah think its more designed for industry professionals who make lots of money. anyone who plays there will get discovered if theywere meant to be.
there are discounts for people with connections to the music industry in one way or another.
example, my college's radio station could have gotten cheaper tickets.
Quote by uhh_me?
there are discounts for people with connections to the music industry in one way or another.
example, my college's radio station could have gotten cheaper tickets.

i'm pretty sure 90% of the attendees get in free