As the title says, I have abouuuuut £200 (about $400) and a need a good fixed bridge guitar to do me till I can afford a Ibanez RGT6EXFX lol.

My current thought is the Ibanez RG321MH; although I've seen alot of BC Rich guitars in my current price range that look cool; the Kerry King Metal Master V being the main object of my gaze lol. Only problem is I have no idea what BC Rich guitars are balanced and obviously thats a major concirn.

24 frets pref. (yes I do use them)

MVL.
That Ibanez is a good buy, or you could look at second hand guitars?

I've not played one myself but hear lots of bad things about low end BC Rich's...
can you try any lags? those'd be worth a look too, i think i preferred their £200 guitars to the rg321 (though that's from limited trying out).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Id go with the Ibanez or an Epi if u can.

I have heard bad things about the BC Richs as well, like they r made of plywood and are shoddily constructed. It takes less money to make a nice looking guitar than it does to make a funcionally solid one.
^ yeah, basically. under a certain price, there's a pretty good chance you might have to choose between looks and and a quality instrument. If they're having to cut corners and pinch pennies to stay under a certain price, you don't want them to be wasting those precious pennies on a cool shape or flamed top etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?