its basically super sick. its heavy as hell. maple body, flame maple top, neck through, bubinga fretboard, the pickups arent that awesome, im gonna replace those. scored it for $125 w/ a parker gig bag that is loaded with Parker guitar goodies (strapkeys and a tremolo arm). ill put those on ebay, i dont want em. what do yo uguys think? New these are 450 pounds, so im assuming they are primarily sold in the UK? oh yeah, its made in korea.
something like that looks like it shouldve been sold for $125 at all. Especially for having rail pickups and being a Neck Thru. nice deal.
Sexie.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
that's a hot guitar. i'd take it.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
damn thats beautiful.

How does it sound? I'm thinking of making my own alder-body maple neck through build so I assume it would sound similiar.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I heard they're gonna introduce them in america.They look super cool and they are packed with mad awesome features.
Is that seriously a solid, 1 piece, Maple body?

That thing has gotta have a really bright tone. I bet it sounds amazing.

Hmm...I wonder...
You should consider putting a Tele bridge pick-up in there.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.