Poll: Do you have your balls ?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have your balls ?
I leave the ball end at the tuner post
4 29%
I castrate the string
6 43%
I use some other method (specify)
0 0%
Wait... Wasnt it "Pink" Floyd ?
4 29%
Voters: 14.
So what do you prefer :

1.Take the string trough the tuning post first and leave the ball there , procceed to lock the bare end at the bridge. (i use this method)

2. Cut of the ball end and just string it up like that .

3. Somesort of ghetto way to do it.
lol do you have your balls, i laughed my ass off after seeing that,

and i dont have a floyd rose =( so i do have my balls, and most of the people that i know prefer having their balls on the tuning post
Cut the ball off the string. I'm not a fan of wrapping the ball around the tuner. It can slip and I thought I heard somewhere its not good for the string. And it looks retarded, as in too retarded to use wire cutters.
Well I didnt have a decent cutter till recently so I left the ball ends at the tuners. but for maintanence sake, i would actually cut them off.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
put the string through the tuners so the ball is on the post, cut the string about an inch/inch and a half (preference) past where its gotta go into the trem. lock it into the trem and wind the tuners up.
tune.
apply fast fret.
plug in.
and proceed with guitar wankage.

thats the way i do it.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
put the string through the tuners so the ball is on the post, cut the string about an inch/inch and a half (preference) past where its gotta go into the trem. lock it into the trem and wind the tuners up.
tune.
apply fast fret.
plug in.
and proceed with guitar wankage.

thats the way i do it.

same
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)
I leave all the ball end at the tuners except on the Low E because the very end of the string won't fit into the tuner.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Hmm i played with the balls in the tuning posts for like a year and they never slipped or broke at the tuning post. Infact it does look pretty nice IMO.

EDIT: lol i jut realised how funny that sentence is when you think of "balls" as the nutsack lol lolol
Last edited by Evil_Magician at Oct 3, 2007,