Today I finally decided to push my luck at work. I came up with the idea of working from home.

I'm not supposed to work from home but the office is very lax and people are in and out all the time, everyone is supposed to just get on with things.

So anyway I got up around half 9, (i start at 9) sent the odd email, made a couple of phone calls watched the telly played guitar and showed in around 1 carrying a load of paperwork that was useless but I looked like i'd been really busy.

Nobody said a thing! awesome!

Does anyone else have any stories about when they skive at work/school?
I have awesome hair
haha wow, congrats! you could buy yourself another hour or so if you walked in moving really fast like you were stressed and then sat at your desk with your head in your hand. most people wouldnt question you.

*EDIT: and maybe its just me.. but i was expecting "blagging it" to mean something else..
I hope your boss is an UG'er lol

but that is really sweet man! I bet you get done with work quicker and more efficiently
Quote by auditorylove

*EDIT: and maybe its just me.. but i was expecting "blagging it" to mean something else..

Nope, I thought it meant that too. I hovered over the title though and found out it was a cleaner subject...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by metaldud536
wat exactly do you do ?

I work for a government services group, I do business development for the Engineering Sector.

The company build ships for the navy and provide education alongside loads of other things
I have awesome hair
Quote by masterk1818
I hope your boss is an UG'er lol

but that is really sweet man! I bet you get done with work quicker and more efficiently

you see, the word 'an' is used when the word after it starts with a vowel. however, this is only a vague rule. when the word after it starts with a vowel which in some cases, such as this one, makes a consonant sound, then the word 'an' should be switched to 'a' instead. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and suppose you simply made a typing error.
As for TS, don't you think you could have actually gotten some work done? i mean if you're going to do work at home, you'll obviously have extra time, and you should thank your work for giving you the privilege of working at home by actually getting some work done. I mean if you just wanted to stay home, you could've taken a sick day.
Haha yeah i do that all the time at work, i just look really busy and no one questions me.
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Quote by break-me-in
Nope, I thought it meant that too. I hovered over the title though and found out it was a cleaner subject...

Are you guys from the states, does blagging it mean sex over there?
I have awesome hair
Quote by Zeppfreak170
Are you guys from the states, does blagging it mean sex over there?

No my location clearly shows I'm in the UK (Outer London to be precise). I'd just never heard the expression, and this being the pit I assumed it meant masturbating.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
No my location clearly shows I'm in the UK (Outer London to be precise). I'd just never heard the expression, and this being the pit I assumed it meant masturbating.

How the hell are you from london and not hear the expression blagging
I have awesome hair
Quote by Zeppfreak170
How the hell are you from london and not hear the expression blagging

I'll ignore the terrible grammar here and just answer the question:
Maybe not everyone talks in exactly the same slang as you and your friends?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Baa I'm a Sheep
i steal stuff .............im a terrible employee

Everyone steals stuff from work it's the law. I haven't bought my own teabags or sugar for ages.

Such a klepto
I have awesome hair
I've often thought about "blagging" myself at work.

Wait, what's this about home?
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
i always thought that "blagging" ment u go to apply for a job that u know nothin about, do a little bit of reaserch, go to the interview and it sounds like u know wat ur talking about and u get the job.

but anyways, keep on doin itand se howlong u get away with it xD

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
I've never blagged it at work, but one time, behind the counter at a recent job, I had my hand in my pants whilst playing Internet Checkers. As I fondled my member, the boss walked back in. If it weren't for that counter, I'd be fired a lot sooner than I was.

Or did you mean something else? Because I can't quite understand what "blagging it at work" is supposed to mean.