My friend is having a suprise b-day party in about a week. His mom got a DJ and wanted me to make a song list for him. I've had this job since about the beginning of September but as always I've procrastinated. Now I need some help. Anyone know any songs that would go good at a party? Something easy to dance to and anything is really fine.

Any help is appreciated.
do you people have any common knowledge?

aqua-barbie girl

/thread
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Play songs of what ever videos are on the TRL rotation on MTV. If they even have TRL, Or music videos on there anymore for that matter
Not Enough AssHatery
That's all about personal preference. If I made a song list it would consist of a lot of The Agony Scene and BMTH.

But than again, I'm not sure how easy that is to dance to.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
cannibal corpse= easy to dance to.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Akonnnnnn
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
311- Amber/All Mixed Up/Beautiful Disaster/Come Orginal/Creatures/Down
Sublime- Santeria/Caress Me Down/I've Seen Better Days/Summertime/What I Got/Wrong Way

edit: almost forgot...The Sugarhill Gang- Jump On It
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Last edited by RageAgainst... at Oct 3, 2007,
Put on some mando diao! Look up songs like "The wildfire", "song for aberdeen", "long before rock n roll"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by RageAgainst...
Sublime- Santeria/Caress Me Down/I've Seen Better Days/Summertime/What I Got/Wrong Way

You are now officially the smartest person on UG in my eyes.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?