What's the highest score you've got on any guitar hero song? you can list more than one if you've got a few really good scores.

for me, i got around 447K on killing in the name i only missed like 8 notes in the whole song (they were mostly in the first solo, i only missed one in the build-up).
i can play "killing in the name" in real life without missing a note

how many points is that?

edited in shame...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Last edited by RageAgainst... at Oct 3, 2007,
Quote by RageAgainst...
i can play "killing in the name of" in real life without missing a note

how many points is that?

Someone who seems to be a RATM fan would know it's "Killing In The Name" without the "of"
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
...and I can play both guitar parts to 'Holy Wars...The Punishment Due'.

At the same time.

Ok, I can't. You got me.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
never played,
why play GH when u can play a real guitar!
not some freak srat with 4 colourful buttons on it
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
Quote by RageAgainst...

how many points is that?

Yepp same, but it just takes Sooooo much more skill to play guitar hero, right?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Lgndkllr777
Someone who seems to be a RATM fan would know it's "Killing In The Name" without the "of"

not sure why i added the "of"
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by fredzeskater
never played,
why play GH when u can play a real guitar!
not some freak srat with 4 colourful buttons on it

5. But, uh...not sure bout scores. I only play it once every 4 months or so...
Quote by RageAgainst...

how many points is that?

dude... dont be a gigantic douche. i hate when guitarist insult guitar hero players. well i really enjoy both, real guitar and guitar hero are fun.
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
im not a scorewhore when it comes to this game. i jsut like beating my friends at it
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by zanz1bar
dude... dont be a gigantic douche. i hate when guitarist insult guitar hero players. well i really enjoy both, real guitar and guitar hero are fun.
i don't have a problem with the game...it's fun. i just hate when people start talking about how good they are at it...

i've heard so many people say "i beat GH on expert. I'll bet if i started playing guitar right now i'd be better than you"
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by andy_thomas
Yepp same, but it just takes Sooooo much more skill to play guitar hero, right?

Actually, if you play GH on expert it is harder than actual guitar.
Quote by RageAgainst...
i don't have a problem with the game...it's fun. i just hate when people start talking about how good they are at it...

i've heard so many people say "i beat GH on expert. I'll bet if i started playing guitar right now i'd be better than you"

Guitar skills = able to learn how to play guitar hero quicker
Guitar Hero Skills = almost no help (if any) when learning to play an actual guitar
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by zombie_monster

not true, how much theory do you need to play even the hardest songs on GH on expert?

none, none at all. Do you need to sweep pick, play harmonics or palm mute?
nope.

Yeah some sections on GH can be a lot harder than the real guitar counterparts, but that doesnt mean its harder.

Playing GH is fun, and can really help finger dexterity if your a beginner, but dont expect to learn much from it, playing a real guitar is completely different, especially if you want to improvise and write your own music.
I'm not sure, my game is broken, but I think its over 500,000 on Freebird.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

I've broken a million on Freebird Co-Op

Other than that, I've got over 500k on Freebird, 310k on Jordan, 370k on Six...
Quote by l3vity
not true, how much theory do you need to play even the hardest songs on GH on expert?

nope.

Yeah some sections on GH can be a lot harder than the real guitar counterparts, but that doesnt mean its harder.

Playing GH is fun, and can really help finger dexterity if your a beginner, but dont expect to learn much from it, playing a real guitar is completely different, especially if you want to improvise and write your own music.

Thank you.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by zanz1bar

i agree, i play guitar hero and the real guitar as well.
Quote by TheAmishOne

So do I, but those aren't my best scores.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Quote by zombie_monster

it depends on the song. stuff like six and jordan are so much harder on the game, it's ridiculous.
Quote by RageAgainst...

well, it's not really that, the people that play on easier difficulties that think they can play real guitar well are the annoying ones.
Quote by l3vity

nope.

i look at gh mostly as a powertab that i can play along with lol.

it does help your finger strength, and i learned what a hammer-on was from the game when i was first starting to play the real guitar.

just so everyone knows, i started playing the real guitar before i even heard of guitar hero.
Quote by TheAmishOne

you're good. no offense, though, but if you get two people on expert on co-op hitting almost every note, it wouldn't be too difficult to break a million on any of the face melters. i'm not saying you're not good, in fact, i have yet to beat jordan, i just got 4 stars on six yesterday with 180,900 i think, and i think my score for freebird was around 360K or something like that, 5 stars.

i can't get a 5 on misirlou yet though. it's driving me crazy! my highest score on misirlou is 191K, which is like 11K away from 5 stars. other than that, i 5 starred all of the career mode songs on expert (not including the bonus songs).