http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU3k_Soobv0

i was wondering what effects to get that same tone and everything.
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Well im not going to watch the whole video because i hate that fecker!

But i think the guitarist is just using the amps overdrive (possibly a pedal), a compressor and maybe a delay pedal with a very slight quiet delay.
delay, wah, overdrive/boost, compressor...

that was entertaining.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
ya the singer is...interesting. but i like the original song and stumbled across this. i liked the guitar with the song so ::

EDIT: what does a compressor do eh?
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
a compressor smoothens out the volumes of your guitar. it also gives a lot of sustain, feedback, and noise. the feedback can be a good thing if you control it, but it amplifies amp buzz/hum.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
A compressor makes the dynamics more even, the low volume sounds become louder and the high volume sounds become lower. It also adds sustain so that the notes dont die out. Although its not an obvious effect, its a very useful one and many guitarists use it.
ooo that is handy
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell