Page 1 of 4
This year at my school we have a new principal, as our old one (who was completely awesome) was offered a way better job. Our new principal Mr. Metz, has been the principal of a K-3rd grade school for the past however many years and thus completely overeacts to ANYTHING that could be construed as innapropriate and has no idea how to handle 14-18 year old students. Heres some of the things he's banned since being in control:

-Sports dress codes

-Any warm-up mix with lyrics at a shool event, whether its edited or not

-Stud Co. shirts ("stud" is too sexual for high school students)

-Volleyball shirts that say "Our game is as tight as our spandex" (too sexual)

-Softball signs that say "ballin" (too sexual?)

-The word "balls", whether or not it refers to the body part or not

-Bananas (too sexual)

-Yamacas (sp?) because they are distracting (even though the majority in my school is jewish)

He also has taken it upon himself to make sure half our city's police force is stationed at our school at all times because of a RUMOR there was POSSIBLY going to be a student bringing a gun to school.

At our pepfests, there is usually a funny dance or skit performed by a bunch of seniors (which is normally a bit provocative, though still ok.) This year, he suspended all the guys involved and had them kicked out of homecoming and The National Honors Society. Here's the video of the dance, decide for yourself whether or not such serious action should have been taken. HERE

To re-cap, our new principal is a completely retarded assclown who is too full of himself.

/rant
well, pwn3d

I say, revolution. Get that kid to bring in his gun.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
That dance at the pep rally was just sad, i would have suspended those kids too for sheer fail
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Send an email to your school containing a link to this thread.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

So like. If you needed potassium, you'd be denied a banana?

And I think that banning yamacas is a violation of the first amendment.
Spiral Out
How the ****all do you ban the word balls? What an ass. I say prank the hell out of him, that'd get him out of your hair. Either that, or have the entire school wear yamulkes to school and take bananas for lunch.

And banning yamulkes may well be illegal, talk to the ACLU about that. Asshats like him deserve a lawsuit.
Parts of that are illegal, including banning Yamacas. That is unconstitutional, restrictiong 1st Amendment rights. Talk to the school board or some other power about him. Even your VPs, as they might risk their jobs if they rly cxare about student rights or kids in general.

And not being able to say something like Basket"ball" without fearing for ur safety is just wrong. its just idiotic. hopefully writing to ur school board and mentioning the 1st Amendment will at least get a little attention to him.
Quote by HumanitysDeath

And I think that banning yamacas is a violation of the first amendment.

He hasn't officially gone out and said '[no yamacas" but theres been a few reports of him yelling at students to take them off.
Well I wouldn't be complaining if the cops were at my college 'cause someone may be bringing a gun in. The other rules are ridiculous though.
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
He banned the word balls? And bananas? What an absolute tool. I say you rebel.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Panterica
He hasn't officially gone out and said '[no yamacas" but theres been a few reports of him yelling at students to take them off.

Still, I'm pretty sure that's not within his rights. It may at least get the jerk fired, that's always a step in the right direction.
Quote by Guitarist132
That dance at the pep rally was just sad, i would have suspended those kids too for sheer fail
i was the thinking the same thing

they were probably suspended and sentenced to a year of dance lessons

either that or for not being aware of their racial situation
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
How unlucky of you . People could sew the principle for the yamacas thing. That's a religion and students should have the freedom to express their religion or beliefs. And lol at the bananas thing. Are kids really not allowed to eat bananas?
then do sumthing about it, like walk into school with a yamaca eating a banana with a stud co shirt
put a bunch of signs around the school saying suck my BALLS (your principals name)
Quote by Count Seanula
Well I wouldn't be complaining if the cops were at my college 'cause someone may be bringing a gun in. The other rules are ridiculous though.

Exactly WTF?
But to everything else he seems, to quote Tommy Saxondale "a bit of a dick".
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
And he's also trying to shut down the school newpaper, as well as trying to stop boys and girls actually touching at our upcoming homecoming dance.

I'll keep you guys posted if he does any other ****.
There was apparently a local girl at Catholic School who got a banana stuck in her vagina masturabating in the bathroom but my next door neighbor told me that and probably made it up.

What do you do in sports if you have to get a sack of balls? Replace the word balls with Smurfs? Hey Rico go in the closet and get some basketsmurfs
Quote by IcePh0enix
How unlucky of you . People could sew the principle for the yamacas thing. That's a religion and students should have the freedom to express their religion or beliefs. And lol at the bananas thing. Are kids really not allowed to eat bananas?

Grab your thimbles, everyone, we're gonna sew the principle!

Sorry... I had to.
So go to school wearing a "Stud Co." shirt while eating a banana.

I don't know why, but this reminds me of my senior year of high school. A bunch of retards, like about 90% of the senior class, decided they'd pull a "prank" at the beginning of the year and leave school after an assembly of some sorts, **** if I can remember. So many people left that they didn't bother suspending them, instead they canceled a bunch of senior dances and events and pretty much made the entire senior year **** for them, or so I heard. I was on home schooling by October, so I wasn't there to see what else happened that year.

That does not relate to this in anyway, I suppose, other than if you're going to break a school rule, make sure it's a stupid rule you're breaking.
Yeah, your principle is far too politically correct (as in banning anything which might be concidered slightly sexual) and far too strict to really have any suitability for his job. Just hope that he doesnt use this site and see this thread though, then you'd really be screwed.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by Panterica
This year at my school we have a new principal, as our old one (who was completely awesome) was offered a way better job. Our new principal Mr. Metz, has been the principal of a K-3rd grade school for the past however many years and thus completely overeacts to ANYTHING that could be construed as innapropriate and has no idea how to handle 14-18 year old students. Heres some of the things he's banned since being in control:

-Sports dress codes

-Any warm-up mix with lyrics at a shool event, whether its edited or not

-Stud Co. shirts ("stud" is too sexual for high school students)

-Volleyball shirts that say "Our game is as tight as our spandex" (too sexual)

-Softball signs that say "ballin" (too sexual?)

-The word "balls", whether or not it refers to the body part or not

-Bananas (too sexual)

-Yamacas (sp?) because they are distracting (even though the majority in my school is jewish)

He also has taken it upon himself to make sure half our city's police force is stationed at our school at all times because of a RUMOR there was POSSIBLY going to be a student bringing a gun to school.

At our pepfests, there is usually a funny dance or skit performed by a bunch of seniors (which is normally a bit provocative, though still ok.) This year, he suspended all the guys involved and had them kicked out of homecoming and The National Honors Society. Here's the video of the dance, decide for yourself whether or not such serious action should have been taken. HERE

To re-cap, our new principal is a completely retarded assclown who is too full of himself.

/rant

Good, you can probably get that douche fired for the yamaka bit
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by twowheels
Yeah, your principle is far too politically correct (as in banning anything which might be concidered slightly sexual) and far too strict to really have any suitability for his job. Just hope that he doesnt use this site and see this thread though, then you'd really be screwed.

Hands are sexual. You can use them to grope fine asses and masturbate. I wonder if he'll ban hands. And maybe pencils, because pencils can be sexual too!
Quote by Mud Martian
Hands are sexual. You can use them to grope fine asses and masturbate. I wonder if he'll ban hands. And maybe pencils, because pencils can be sexual too!

Castrations for all too. and all sorts of crap.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
That's stupid. All of it. If that happened at my school we'd take matters heavily into our own hands.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Apparently the yamaca thing falls into a grey area because our rulebook says "no headwear of any kind" is allowed in the school. And I agree with cops having been there, but not for a whole ****ing week after it happened.
Am I the only one who gets confused with all the American school terms too? Homecoming? Seniors? Freshmen? It's like LOL WUT?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by cokeisbetter
Why don't we just expel all the people who've had sex? Only virgins can attend now.

Because then I'd still be there
Quote by Cal UK
Am I the only one who gets confused with all the American school terms too? Homecoming? Seniors? Freshmen? It's like LOL WUT?

I watch too much TV and thus know what it all means...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Guitarist132

My thoughts excactly, leaving my addition of the homoerotic quality of the video out.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 4