hey everyone, i have a new song on my myspace entitled "crank" so if you could check it out and let me know what you think then that would be cool, it's not the most updated version but you'll get an idea of it. here's the address:

www.myspace.com/grantmcconnaughey

thanks.
sickk
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
how do you record your songs??
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
i record them off of this recording software called "cool edit 2.0". so does the "sick" mean good? cuz it's been updated and it's a lot better now....
Quote by gdm09
i record them off of this recording software called "cool edit 2.0". so does the "sick" mean good? cuz it's been updated and it's a lot better now....

yea dude it sounds sweet. yea cause iw as just wondering it sounds very well recorded and ive been looking into a recording system. so do you just plug straight into your computer or through a mixer?
very A+A i love it man i never used to liek that style but that song is really very good
My Gear:
Marshall MG: Ministack
Gibson Les Paul Special : Tobaco Sunburst
Zoom G2.1u Effects processor
----------------------------------------------------------
it's all recorded at my house on that software. i plug everything directly into the computer and it's all recorded on either my keyboard or electric guitar, including the drums, bass guitar, etc.
I swear I already commented positively on this song somewhere else.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

The piano intro is a real nice touch. How long have u been playing music, because it sounds really solid right now.
guitar for 2 and a half years, piano for a little over a year. and thanks man.