I just thought of another topic for a guitar hero thread:

- difficult songs you've gotten 100% on in expert mode?

OR

- songs that weren't so easy to get 100% on that you had to keep restarting?

I got 100% on these in expert:

- surrender (only had to restart a few times. it was those guitar fills that got me!)
- heart shaped box (easiest song on the game)
- cherry pie
- can't you hear me knockin' (the beginning was the only part i messed up on)
- last child (second try, i messed up on some easy part once, nailed it the second time)
- parasite (another one of the easiest songs on the game)
- soy bomb (took me a few tries, i messed up near the end a few times, could get the strumming pattern right)

not too hard a set of songs.
*Activates flame shield*
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Metallica_Man55
- heart shaped box (easiest song on the game)

no strutter is the easiest song
God, I hate guitar hero to death. It has no relation to guitar whatever, and people think they are great at the "real life Guitar" because they can "shred" on that game. The only thing that it relates to the guitar is that they have the right frets on the powerchords when you play chords.
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
God, I hate guitar hero to death. It has no relation to guitar whatever, and people think they are great at the "real life Guitar" because they can "shred" on that game. The only thing that it relates to the guitar is that they have the right frets on the powerchords when you play chords.

That's just something made up by people who suck at guitar hero.

I'm great at hunting ducks because I played duck hunt when I was 5.

I'm even better at killing aliens because I play halo.

And hell, they could have used me in WWII. I kick ass at Medal of Honor.

But seriously, stop using that excuse. It's outdated.
Quote by Roedy0309
no strutter is the easiest song

oh, that "heart shaped box is the easiest" is just my opinion. personally, i think strutter was a little harder, but that, again, is just my opinion.
Quote by PopNFresh07
That's just something made up by people who suck at guitar hero.

I'm great at hunting ducks because I played duck hunt when I was 5.

I'm even better at killing aliens because I play halo.

And hell, they could have used me in WWII. I kick ass at Medal of Honor.

But seriously, stop using that excuse. It's outdated.

i think that's what they try to do, relate the games to the real life activity. games with weapons will probably help your aiming and accuracy, music games help your finger dexterity, etc. it's different than doing it in real life, but it's still somewhat similar. it's the same thing only different.
Quote by Metallica_Man55
two questions. one, what is PPLL? and two, what does FC stand for? i'm sorry if they're stupid questions, but i'd like to know what they stood for. thanks!

FC stands for full combo, Or "perfect"
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by tjbhdeath squad

Quote by Metallica_Man55
ok thanks, but what does PPLL mean?

I think it's 'Push Push Lady Lightning'.
PPLL is the name of one of the songs i think. but i cant remember which.

i just FC'd salvation the yesterday (the first one ive ever FC'd, i always lose concentration), while by buddy screwed up the bass part. bad. so no page & plant award for us yet........
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
i FC'd monkey wrench the other day, i got it on the second try. i had to restart it because i messed up in the verse once, but i nailed it on the second try. i got like 422K points, or somewhere around that.
I beat "Freebird" on Expert the other day, 92% notes hit. I was practically delirious when the song ended; A perpetual state of "when the **** is this going to end?!".
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by nexteyenate
I am so damn close to getting PPLL FC'd but i always mess up on ending #1. here are my scores (some of them aren't updated): http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=19220&game=2&diff=4

i just 5 starred PPLL yesterday. i can't see how it's even possible to FC that one. unless you just play that one more that i do. i personally don't really like that song, but i'd play it if i had to.
Quote by The Leader
I beat "Freebird" on Expert the other day, 92% notes hit. I was practically delirious when the song ended; A perpetual state of "when the **** is this going to end?!".

lol i think that's what % i got, 5 stars, and my highest score for free bird is 434,004 or something like that. the lowest % of notes i got in the song was on the end wankery or something. i can do all that fast stuff, just not for 5 minutes straight.