Ok so this weekend is my girlfriend and I's one year anniversary. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for what I could do for her. I want to make it special for her so any relative feedback would be really appreciated. Any places to go or things to do or movies to see. I could really use a girls input on this as well as guys too. Thanks! Cheers
My Rig:
Fender American Strat w/ texas specials
Martin DX1
Blueridge Br73
1968 Domino Californian
Stagg bass
2006 Fender hot rod deluxe
Gretsch Electromatic compact amp
among others
give her sex?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
When are people gonna learn? The best advice we have to offer is surprise butt secks. That's the best we have, encompassing surprise sex and butt secks all into one.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Don't ask others what you can do for your anny. Ask yourself what you could do.
Quote by thefitz
You've flommuxed thefitz. Congrats. You better sig that shit.
Try dumping her, it'll be a night to remember for all
Diezel, Motherfucker
Well, it depends on what kind of girl it is.

If she's sentimental, then the place where you had your first date is good. But if she's not really into the sentimental crap then go out somewhere that you don't usually go to.
Oh noes!
okay.. being a girl... i think it'd be nice if you spent the day with her just doing stuff she enjoys. likee after lunch take her to the park or something, or take her out for supper and then watch movies after etc etc.
and sex is optional.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
right gay as **** and its a **** song but i guess u could sing here a song like (hey there dellila) or how ever u spell it, or be manly and butt secks either way u will get laid (i guess)
the time i burnt my guitar was like a sacrifice. you sacrifice the things you love, i love my guitar-jimi hendrix
Quote by Jimbo_Bajeevies
take her to wherever you had your first date.
that's a really good idea...

if it was somewhere nice
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Jimbo_Bajeevies

I rekon thats a mad idea, chicks like that kinda crap. but yeah what does she like? if shes active take her out to do something, or if shes at the other end of the scale (like most of em are) take her 2 some place with scenery
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
I like how the girls advice is always, do something she likes.... When exactly are the girls supposed to do what the guys like?
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Make sweet dirty love to her, then..BUTT SECKSINGZ
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
**** Her Gently
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
For me and my girl's 1 year I picked her up with 1 dozen roses. Took her to eat at Outback. Went to see a movie. Then we had the best sex we've ever had. Then we got Monsters and laid in her bed for a while. Goood night.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by Jimbo_Bajeevies

+1 this guy speaks some sense. girls love that kind of stuff, go somewhere like the first place u had a date, or buy something that will remind her of that date etc.

for instance my ex an i went out at a chilis gig first date. so on the one year aniversary i had tracked down a chilis tshirt from that precise gig and gave it to her as a present (Y)
1. cut a hole in a box
2. put your junk in the box
3. make her open the box
4.??????
5.Profit
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Schneiderman
I like how the girls advice is always, do something she likes.... When exactly are the girls supposed to do what the guys like?

Typically, we men are more desperate and so they can afford to make us do stuff they like without ever repaying us. Or maybe not. I might just be cynical.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
By her some type of jewelry, by law, she is then obligated to immediately disrobe, get down, and smile like a doughnut.

But in all seriousness, think hard about what she likes, and whatever you do, don't ask her. Just take her somewhere, or make her whatever her favorite meal is, but the important thing is to show that you paid enough attention in the last year to not have to ask those things; girls care about that stuff.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
Quote by element4433
1. cut a hole in a box
2. put your junk in the box
3. make her open the box
4.??????
5.Profit

exactly.

or just put it in her. aalllllll night long.
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Mr.Smith
A diamond encrusted dildo.

Diamond encrusted PEZ dildo would seal the deal.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1