Any of you guys have any letters or messages that you just can't send? I know I have plenty.

For example, it could be like a whole rant to an ex or something.
Oh noes!
yes, but they're all in my head. i dont waste my time writing out what i won't send anyway.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
No. I ain't no wuss.

J/k

On a serious note, I have some that never made it to paper so, technicly no.
I have one draft of a rand that I planned to send to some christian extremist, but I was never satisfied with it (it's like 3 pages long) and got so annoyed I just left it.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Dear Mr Owl

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?.

328. I did an experiment in eighth grade.

I'm not much in the habit of writing letters, so, no, not really...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder

I counted 1194.
yes, i've wrote one out before and never sent it.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by Gunpowder

uhhh....wouldnt it kindof depend on how much saliva you're producing or something scientifical like that.

yes, i did just say scientifical.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
dear police,

about that night you questioned me...
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Dear assholes who pretend to teach at my university, who are not only frustrated antisocial sons of bitches, but also too shallow and incompetent to do your goddamn jobs properly,

Fuck you. Whoever gave your PhD theses and publications any rating other than "tire marks in dog turd" must have been drunk and high, or dead.

Best regards,
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Come to think of it, the only time I pick up a pen now is to write on Birthday cards and stuff.
"Dear Morgan,
I love you, and I apologize for setting your life off balance. If I could disappear, I would"

Wrote that a couple years ago. Everything's been patched up since. But I keep it as a reminder of what I should never do again
The Pit. The Movie.
"If you want to **** up your life, be my guest. I'm not going to be there to help you though. I'd be glad to help you right now, but I guess you'd rather be with your ****ing cocaine. I don't care. If it doesn't kill you and you actually feel ready to start your life and take care of your goddamn kid, don't come back to me. I'm here for you right now. Don't pass up this opportunity."
To my ex. She left me for coke anyway, so I didn't bother to send this to her, or call her. I head back from her a few weeks later, she had ****ed up and gotten engaged to some junkie and he got her pregnant. Even though she already has a kid that she put up for adoption.
I honestly don't give a **** anymore. She can try that lifestyle but she's going to fail. I have no feelings for her other than disappointment.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Its_Rock77
uhhh....wouldnt it kindof depend on how much saliva you're producing or something scientifical like that.

yes, i did just say scientifical.

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: That's the average of ten different people's number of licks. It has more to do with acidity than anything, which can be found by taking the negative logarithm of the H+ ion concentration in a specified area, as acidity is determined through positive hydrogen ions, as well the concentration of OH- ions that create H30 ions. This can give a definitive pH for a substance, which can be used to determine yes I'm pretty much BSing this at this point. Also, scientifical is not a word.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
was not codding dear old Boss when I gave you the tip, you'll hear about Saucy Logan's work tomorrow double event this time number one squealed a bit couldn't finish straight off. Had not got time to get ears off for police thanks for keeping last letter back till I got to work again. -Logan

kudos to who gets that reference

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Oct 3, 2007,
Quote by Pleasure2kill
"If you want to **** up your life, be my guest. I'm not going to be there to help you though. I'd be glad to help you right now, but I guess you'd rather be with your ****ing cocaine. I don't care. If it doesn't kill you and you actually feel ready to start your life and take care of your goddamn kid, don't come back to me. I'm here for you right now. Don't pass up this opportunity."
To my ex. She left me for coke anyway, so I didn't bother to send this to her, or call her. I head back from her a few weeks later, she had ****ed up and gotten engaged to some junkie and he got her pregnant. Even though she already has a kid that she put up for adoption.
I honestly don't give a **** anymore. She can try that lifestyle but she's going to fail. I have no feelings for her other than disappointment.

Sounds rough as hell mate, sorry you had to go through that. But you picked the right route, by far