So I'm in my schools musical. Which is called Seussical. Basically it's a bunch of Dr.Seuss story's mixed into a play. Most of the songs are very up beat and show tuney. But if your a fan of the books (which I am) then its pretty neat. I figured i would ask the pit what they thought about the idea of a Dr.Seuss musical.
Do you like green eggs and ham?

No Sam, I don't fucking like green eggs and ham. If shit's green, and it isn't a vegetable, then it is probably fucking spoiled. And I don't know about you, but I don't really like the feeling of violent diarrhea after eating spoiled food. So go away!

Nah, I really did like them. When I was like, 5.
I like the one where the cat breaks into the guy with the weird eye's room and kills the guy in his sleep. Then he hides the heart of the guy under the floorboard and gets all nervous when the police come to question him then he goes crazy and says he killed the guy and hid his heart under the floor when it was really the ticking of his watch.
Quote by yawn
I like "Oh, The Places You'll Go!".

Thats part of a song in the show. One of the more dramatic ones.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Do you like green eggs and ham?

Never actually got round to reading that one. Oh what was the other one, involved fish? One fish, two fish etc. or something? That was alright. A musical would be excellent, as long as it doesn't become anything like the movie thing.
It's so tragic, the way they hopped on Pop.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by Twist of fate
I like the one where the cat breaks into the guy with the weird eye's room and kills the guy in his sleep. Then he hides the heart of the guy under the floorboard and gets all nervous when the police come to question him then he goes crazy and says he killed the guy and hid his heart under the floor when it was really the ticking of his watch.

Ah yes, The Telltale Cat, quite the classic...
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
My favourite book was not one of his more popular ones, it was 'There's a Wocket in my Pocket' I adored that book.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by 7DaySkeptic

Never actually got round to reading that one. Oh what was the other one, involved fish? One fish, two fish etc. or something? That was alright. A musical would be excellent, as long as it doesn't become anything like the movie thing.

"One fish two fish red fish blue fish"

Also part of the show
Seuss Was a great activist and cared a lot about the environment, not too many people know that.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
My old school put on Seussical. It was pretty great (that year they managed to secure lots of stage effects). But last year in Social Studies, we looked at these old propaganda cartoons Seuss did back in the 40's. Dear God, they were horrifying
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
"One fish two fish red fish blue fish"

Also part of the show

Awesome

You're guaranteed a good show now
Quote by thewho65
My old school put on Seussical. It was pretty great (that year they managed to secure lots of stage effects). But last year in Social Studies, we looked at these old propaganda cartoons Seuss did back in the 40's. Dear God, they were horrifying

Pics?
7 year old shredder6 did

and 17 year old shredder6 does too.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by edwardthegreat5
Seuss Was a great activist and cared a lot about the environment, not too many people know that.

I knew that, my geography teacher show the class a Dr. Suess movie, i dont remember what it was called. But Dr Suess is awsome, even though he is sorta a lazy writing, with all his flamdingers and flomboosers, but thats what makes him awsome
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Quote by yawn
I like "Oh, The Places You'll Go!".

I like that one too.
It's the last book he wrote before he died, too.
I was actually in this show at my high school two years ago. Its a fun show, with lots of subtle innuendos. I was a citizen of the Jungle of Nool and a hunter. Kick ass, man.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Dirge Humani
Pics?

I don't know if I can put them up.....Asians and Germans might be offended. It sounds silly, but some people are sensitive.
I still love Dr. Suess.

It's just great to read when you're down, and rekindle memories.

My literature teacher had "Fox in Sox" last year, and I was tempted to steal it (since my mom gave all of my Suess books to my cousin).

They're just fun.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
haha
dr.suess is truely a genius
"When a fox is in the bottle where the tweetle beetles battle with their paddles in a puddle on a noodle-eating poodle, THIS is what they call...a tweetle beetle noodle poodle bottled paddled muddled duddled fuddled wuddled fox in socks sir!"