I own a Korean made Orange Tiny Terror(TT), thinking about buying another, and i understand that they have moved production from Korea over to China hence, but i have yet to hear how these 2 amps match against each other. Has quality suffered since production has moved?
wat's teh point of getting an orange if it isn't made in england?
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by ChaoticVengence

true and i lold at the title forgetting that a tiny terror is an amp
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
I actually prefered the Chinese version compared to the Korean. Too bad I own the Korean.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Quote by ChaoticVengence

because it isnt made by 'english' chinese people and thus isnt over priced horribly
All I can tell you is that the Chinese are doing a hell of a job on the Vox AC30CC's. "Made in China" alone isn't enough to scare me off, anymore. Orange is a solid company. I'd expect them to have respectable quality control.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Yeah, with somebody like Orange I would be suprised if they started making things of horrible quality.

It's low end electronics at wal-mart that you have to watch out for the "Made in China" label.
i guess the point of buying an orange that is not made in england is because i can buy 2 of them for less than the price of one made in england, get my class a tone, and not blow my ears out with one of their 30 watt models(i like driving power tubes rather than saturating my signal with preamp and driving their 30 watts to the sweet spot is killer). man those things are loud. i wish they would make a 2 watt version.