Anybody else listened to these guys? I think they're pretty good. I just downloaded "From Mars To Sirius" and I am enjoying it so far. A lot of their riffs are pretty badass in my opinion, and the vocals are good too. Not many solos, I've not heard one yet and I'm on track 3. But I like them.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
they're one of my favorite bands(as you can tell fro my avatar)
and Gojira/JFAC on new tour=pwnage
but they're not coming arounf here
oh, and isnt there already a thread about them?

I searched and didn't find one. So yeah. I downloaded the CD because I heard Flying Whales on XM Radio, channel 42. Good stuff.
I love gorjira, in french class I'm doing a project on them. Also I just had to say this XM42=pwnage. best radio station ever.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
they're one of my favorite bands(as you can tell fro my avatar)
and Gojira/JFAC on new tour=pwnage
but they're not coming arounf here
oh, and isnt there already a thread about them?

Yeah, with Behemoth and Beneath the Massacre. They aren't coming here either which sucks balls.The closest they are coming is Houston, which is about 3 hours away and I know my parents wouldn't let me go if it was that far away. There isn't a bad band on the line up.
Quote by IronMaiden5
Yeah, with Behemoth and Beneath the Massacre. They aren't coming here either which sucks balls.The closest they are coming is Houston, which is about 3 hours away and I know my parents wouldn't let me go if it was that far away. There isn't a bad band on the line up.

Eh, not a fan of behemoth.
But I dont mind BTM, but I dont own any of their albums or anything
I like Gojira.
Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
Awesome band, pretty freakin heavy. But, I've only heard a few songs. Anyone have a link to teh album From Mars To Sirius?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I have From Mars to Sirius, but I fail to see why everyone likes them so much. I've only really listened to it once, but nothing really jumped out at me.
Gojira, Beneath the Massacre, and BEHEMOTH!!! Ah! Im so pissed that i might not be able to go. The show is this month in San Francisco (about an hour drive). Its not the length of time it will take to get there thats the reason why my parents aren't letting me go. Its because its in a bar type venue and my parents dont trust me being that far from home in an "area" like that. Im almost 18!
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Quote by Mr. President
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=456980&highlight=gojira

and c'mon capt.ofsmug/tehzekester, be a fan and buy the thing.

I only buy cds that I actually love. Money is way to tight for me right now and my parents cut me off. I don't have money to spend on useless items as cds when I can get it for free. I was fired lmao.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by Clownmite
I have From Mars to Sirius, but I fail to see why everyone likes them so much. I've only really listened to it once, but nothing really jumped out at me.

The riffs are simple but bone-crushing. The vocals are amazing in my opinion. The way everything flows is awesome as well.
Ocean Planet \m/
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
I was just about to make a thread on these guys. They rock. I cant wait for the tour.

New album late 2008ish!!!!
I'm seeing these guys with Behemoth and Beneath the Massacre soon! This band has a very unique heavy sound to them.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
They have really good drum recordings. Good stuff, just wish they were comin' here.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by VampireGoldfish
I'm seeing these guys with Behemoth and Beneath the Massacre soon! This band has a very unique heavy sound to them.

I would cream myself if that tour came where I live.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by zigz407
I was just about to make a thread on these guys. They rock. I cant wait for the tour.

New album late 2008ish!!!!

Excellent news.

Some of my favorite tracks by Gojira are Dawn, Flying Whales, World to Come and Global Warming. That crunching guitar tone they get is killer.
I'm surprised there hasn't already been a thread made about these guys. Mr. Twelve won't stop harrassing me about listening to them but I must admit, I really do like them.