So for chrismas im going to get a visual sound pony amp, jekyll and hyde, route 66 and a digitech whammy. Now i really like the looks of this list, but are there better amps/pedals for the money?
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
Last edited by Nunavut_Brown09 at Oct 3, 2007,
What do you play?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I dont see why u would need a Jekyll and hyde and a Route 66. But id kill for ur Christmas.
Quote by qotsa1998
I dont see why u would need a Jekyll and hyde and a Route 66. But id kill for ur Christmas.

Exactly my thoughts. Plus, I didn't really like the Route 66 when I used it Compressor made the amp I was playing it through sound worse and the bass boost actually killed some of the bass.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I play alot of Pantera, Leftover crack, Misfits and other metal and punk.^^ The route 66 has a compressor
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
^My parents/brother.
I heard the amp did't have the gain for metal.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
B to the ump. Are there any higher quality octave pedals than the Digitech Whammy?
Quote by Nunavut_Brown09
B to the ump. Are there any higher quality octave pedals than the Digitech Whammy?

The electro harmonix HOG/POG