Who else has read this book? Absolutely brilliant! I strongly recommend it. I learned A LOT from it. It's written by Michael Moore, so expect something exciting.
Quote by guitar_amateur
Who else has read this book? Absolutely brilliant! I strongly recommend it. I learned A LOT from it. It's written by Michael Moore, so expect something exciting.

You mean expect something filled with anti-republican propaganda? Okay. Sweet.

**** Michael Moore.
Spiral Out
yes, tons of anti-republican propaganda, along with a few with other things you might not have known about the democrats
I might have read it if it was by any other author but him. I hate Michael Moore. He needs to go back in his parent's basement, eat hotdogs all day, make up conspiracy theories, and play Tailgunner.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Michael Moore is a ****ing retard who is an absolute liar, and is a fat slob stupid man himself. I know i don't have pics but I read a book entitled "Do As I Say, Not As I Do" once, and on the back is a quote from him saying "I don't own a single share of stock" and a picture of a stock with his signature. I want to see him live in a country like Ethiopia or something for 2 weeks before he's crawling back to the U.S. saying "I LOVE IT HERE TAKE ME BACK".
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Quote by garden of grey
I'm a "crazy liberal" and even I can't stand Michael Moore. (In the same way a smart Conservative would see Ann Coulter as a dolt.)

+1
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
It's funny you made a thread on this. I was at the library today and I brushed by a bookshelf and Stupid White Men fell out. Weird

(In the same way a smart Conservative would see Ann Coulter as a dolt.)

I'm a smart conservative, but I think Ann Coulter is hot
Last edited by thewho65 at Oct 3, 2007,
Quote by guitar_amateur

If by exciting, you mean, utter liber bull**** written by a guy who can walk into a McDonalds and eat them out of business, then yes, it's exciting.
Quote by thewho65

I'm a smart conservative, but I think Ann Coulter is hot

What is wrong with you?!
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Its a funny book, I don't agree with everything he says, or the manner in which he presents it, but mostly he is articulate and making valid points.

...and funny
He looks like Peter Griffin.
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent

Quote by guitar_amateur

You came a little late to the party, wouldn't you say?

Anyway, I always liked it, thought it was a fairly entertaining read to be honest.
There is poetry in despair.
God, I hate Micheal Moore. There's actually a book written about that book called "Why Micheal Moore is a Stupid White Man" which was actually written for a website to state all of the fake facts in the book, but it became such a large article that they published it into a book. I kid you not!
Anyway, I think it's ridiculous how he makes up facts like that and gets away with it.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I really don't see why everyone hates on Michael Moore so much. He's pretty tame and pro-American, but aside from that and his being unabashedly American average, there isn't a lot bad you can say about him. A lot of his less mainstream work/opinions are actually fairly intelligent and funny.

Look, you can't not like him because he's fat or because of his style, there's nothing special or extraordinary about that, that just makes him "normal", and the very thing he's partly protesting is that normal Americans are excluded from the political system.

If you're really fundamentally against his politics, there's something wrong with you. Firstly, despite what everyone seems to think, he's really really watered down. He's not a nut, he's not a flaming radical. And while I only agree with him at his more extreme, at his less extreme I can't really see what you can object to.

ed:
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Anyway, I think it's ridiculous how he makes up facts like that and gets away with it.
Look, for every single thing he might have gotten wrong, and it's easy, especially for a fat guy from Flint, to get a few "facts" wrong, all you really have to say is "weapons of mass destruction". Mild distortions or factual errors are one thing, but obvious blatant lies make them look totally irrelevant.

I mean look, he could've totally fabricated a story about George Bush roasting and eating orphans, and it'd still be completely unimportant compared against, I'm not sure if it would've been Reagan or Bush I, entering a reservation upon ratification of the Genocide Convention that it has a right to refuse any and all prosecution under it.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Last edited by jammoe at Oct 3, 2007,