My mom is making me end my guitar lessons. She already made me skip two months so I guess I should have saw this comming.
Since my mentally-ill dad spent nearly 10,000 dollars worth of useless sh** in the past six months, everything is being cut. And yet he's still buying stuff that we dont need and it seems like and can't stop. Then when we confront him of it, he gets all childish and blasts his guitar. Hell, I don't even do that and i'm a teenager! Isn't it my job to get all moody?

Pssh, anyone knows how to get him to stop before he decides to trade the house and everything we own for a tour bus filled with custom Les Pauls?
Oh noes!
get another adult to talk to them. if you try to, they're probably going to think "oh, just him being a whiny teenager". bonus points if it's a priest or something.
Quote by xxtrigger
My mom is making me end my guitar lessons. She already made me skip two months so I guess I should have saw this comming.
Since my mentally-ill dad spent nearly 10,000 dollars worth of useless sh** in the past six months, everything is being cut. And yet he's still buying stuff that we dont need and it seems like and can't stop. Then when we confront him of it, he gets all childish and blasts his guitar. Hell, I don't even do that and i'm a teenager! Isn't it my job to get all moody?

Pssh, anyone knows how to get him to stop before he decides to trade the house and everything we own for a tour bus filled with custom Les Pauls?

why would you want him to stop that???
just teach yourself....

and +1 on the priest idea. your dad needs help.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
You could always pay for them yourself... I do.

---------------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
Quote by Its_Rock77
just teach yourself....

and +1 on the priest idea. your dad needs help.

I prefer being taught though I do both.

And my dad hates priests
and his therapist said he was a-okay to live his life.
Dumba**
Oh noes!
Just live in the bus, and sell a LP whenever you need money for food.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Black_Fender
You could always pay for them yourself... I do.

I can't cause what if he really does screw up? I need to salvage whatever so I could make a quick escape with my brother or something.

Besides, I'm dead broke. He still owes me like ten bucks. (My dad that is)
Oh noes!
dude, take a therapist to talk to him, even if you must pay it cuz your mom doesnt want that. just take him home to talk to him
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
dude, honestly if i were in your shoes id take the bus full of les pauls. what is he buying stuff with? a credit card? if so just cut them up when hes sleeping or something.
Get a job and a good education. Study hard, get a scholarship. That pretty much will get anybody out of a dead end life.

My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
Oh, and might I add that he spent over 3000 on a keyboard that is now collecting dust in the living room? I'm this close to selling that thing when no ones looking.
Oh noes!
Ahaha ^^

Just stop him spending money or return what he buys? Usually shops have a 28 day policy or something.
This is possibly the most selfish thing I've heard all week.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Learn how to play stuff on the keyboard and become a street musician.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

^ sigh.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.