There's a reason why it's a Squier signature.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
The Pete Wentz one is worse.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
The Pete Wentz one is worse.

QFT. a true crime against music.

if you ask me, trey anastasio should have his own sig. guitar
lol, music has almost been killed of. those of us who still have musical taste can only keep ourselves from selling out, we will never change anything on a big enough scale. unless someone bombs MTV. But considering the likeliness, I'd say the only thing we can do is watch music die slowly, and hopefully there will be a few great bands left for us to treasure.
Well no ****, with trash guitarists like the ones already posted, and people like Billy Joe Armstrong getting their own guitars.

The only sigs I really see as true signature guitars are Ibanez's, since their people deserve them and actually play them.
Requirements for getting a signature guitar:

1. Be on MTV at least 15 times a day

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
Quote by TJM2482
Well no ****, with trash guitarists like the ones already posted, and people like Billy Joe Armstrong getting their own guitars.

The only sigs I really see as true signature guitars are Ibanez's, since their people deserve them and actually play them.

ESP has a Mark Morton sig and an Alexi Laiho sig. they're pretty worthy if you ask me. also Schecter has some pretty good sigs IMO, although people will probably make fun of me cause i like these bands, but i think that schecter having a Robert Smith sig (the cure) and Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates of a7x deserve theirs.
Quote by chimairapwns
ESP has a Mark Morton sig and an Alexi Laiho sig. they're pretty worthy if you ask me. also Schecter has some pretty good sigs IMO, although people will probably make fun of me cause i like these bands, but i think that schecter having a Robert Smith sig (the cure) and Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates of a7x deserve theirs.
They should have to really earn it, once a7x got big in the metalcore/modern metal scene they got sigs.

Usually guitarists are playing for 5-10 years in a band before they get sigs, now companies hand them out like candy to whats "now".
yea i agree. music has been ruined because of that. people see that they look cool, and have their own guitars. then idiotic people who get their opinions from the media think that they actually have talent. and don't even get me started on rap.
Quote by chimairapwns

Its actually Willie Adler. Mark Morton is endorsed by Jackson. ESP has a lot of good artists, including the ones you mentioned along with Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman etc.
Be cool.
A signature guitar model is not some achievement award that companies give to guitarists they think worthy.

It is a marketing move based on research of a target demographic, no more, no less.

Get over it.
Quote by thedude051
Its actually Willie Adler. Mark Morton is endorsed by Jackson. ESP has a lot of good artists, including the ones you mentioned along with Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman etc.

Oh my bad on the willie adler/Mark Morton mixup. but at least it wasn't as bad as those people on the Killadelphia DVD.Lol that was sooooooo funny. Even if you don't like LOG you should still try to watch it because some things on there are soooo hilarious.
Quote by chimairapwns
Oh my bad on the willie adler/Mark Morton mixup. but at least it wasn't as bad as those people on the Killadelphia DVD.Lol that was sooooooo funny. Even if you don't like LOG you should still try to watch it because some things on there are soooo hilarious.

LOL. I watched that movie. I am a Lamb of God fan also. I thought it was hilarious. That girl was drunk out of her mind. I'm surprised Mark just didn't tell them to f*** off.
Be cool.
yea i know. that was soo great. that was actually a really well done concert video, because it didn't get boring since it had all those great in clips in between songs. I especially like the ones where Randy was drunk, and when they made fun of "gangstas"
Quote by Nick_
A signature guitar model is not some achievement award that companies give to guitarists they think worthy.

It is a marketing move based on research of a target demographic, no more, no less.

Get over it.

+1. Same deal goes for endorsements.
Having a guitar with only one pickup seems impossibly stupid to me.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
0.0! Avril?!
Quote by buckethead_jr
I didn't think they had metal in the 1790's

Quote by Guitarislife125
Copper is a metal

Quote by buckethead_jr
Ah, touche.
u just have to be a chart-topping Grammy® nominee.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard