I need to make a basic webpage for a class, and I have no idea what it should be about. The basic assignment is just to make an informative page about whatever you want. For example, one guy is just doing his on motorcycles.

I need some ideas!!!
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
Do it on the trachea.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by fridge_raider
Anything for God's sake. Don't you have a mind of your own?

no, everything seems so lame.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Do it on whatever music you are into then. And then come back and ask us everything that you should do next, such as what colour scheme it should be, what the page name should be, what you should have for lunch, and which hand you should hold your todger with when you go for a piss.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by fridge_raider
Do it on whatever music you are into then. And then come back and ask us everything that you should do next, such as what colour scheme it should be, what the page name should be, what you should have for lunch, and which hand you should hold your todger with when you go for a piss.

yea i never do know what hand to use for that.
i actually have the site layout done, i just gotta add the info.
thanks for the /sarcasm tho
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Do it on nothing, and the different aspects of nothing. Show that nothing is something. Be sure to include pictures so your retarded classmates know what you're talking about.
Quote by burndttoast
Do it on nothing, and the different aspects of nothing. Show that nothing is something. Be sure to include pictures so your retarded classmates know what you're talking about.

+1

yes replace all useful space for information and subsitute nothing.