Page 1 of 2
Has anyone got seriously hurt with some sort of accident?
When was the last time you cried because of physical pain?

I fell of a horse onto a thorn bush, then the horse stood on my foot and left a scar, and last but not least tripped over and fell onto my leg. luckily it wasn't fool blast, it kneeled over before falling :s

Casta44
I had my legs torn off. It's ok, i still have them though. Once or twice a week I take them out of a box in my closet and play with them.

I love my legs.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I had my legs torn off. It's ok, i still have them though. Once or twice a week I take them out of a box in my closet and play with them.

I love my legs.

I love your legs, too.

The last "serious" injury I got was three years ago. I messed my back up pretty badly, and it's been bothering me ever since. The doctor said I might need an operation. Let's hope I don't need surgery, but if I do, who out there wants to help me drink away my troubles?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Aqua Dementia

I love my legs.

Can I stroke your leg? Just the left one though
i almost broke my back doing a cannonball on a matress. i went right through it onto the hard floor on my ass. i couldnt move all day. it was awesomely funny
my right wrist has (i fear) been perminantly owned from being in goal i think. i can't bend it to the extremes without it hurting. so i'd say that's kind of serious.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
not trying to sound tough or badass or anything but i haven't cried about pain in a while, if i had to guess i would say about 2-3 years
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by Rhitard
Can I stroke your leg? Just the left one though

Sure thing love, as long as I can stroke yours.

Quote by cm_punk_fan
not trying to sound tough or badass or anything but i haven't cried about pain in a while, if i had to guess i would say about 2-3 years

DUDE! That is so bad ass! Holy crap that is the manliest thing ever!

NO WAY! I just can't get over how bad ass you are! Seriously.
i split my forehead open right in two. good thing there wasnt a mirror around cuz if i saw myself looking at my brain i would have freaked the **** out more than i was freaking out originally
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Got humped by a rhino last year.

My tail bone is still bothering me as i sit here now.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
6th grade, i broke my arm like no other, bone was sticking out a bit and stuff...... 2 surgeries.....almost cried, but held it in...... worst day ever.....
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Quote by FlamingYouth
Got humped by a rhino last year.

My tail bone is still bothering me as i sit here now.

You are such a liar.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
i broke my finger a year ago but all i did was laugh when i saw it.

last time i cried from an injury...as far as i remember...was about 5 years ago when my cousin and i were wrestling. He wrapped his arms around me, picked me up, and let me fall...the bad thing was that my aunt's floor is slippery plus there was water all over which made it worse...i fell forward...and since he had his arms around he couldn't stop himself from landing on top of me.

first thing to touch the floor was my top, right front tooth. It hit so hard that it dented the ceramic floor.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Oct 3, 2007,
Quote by WeezerRocksHard
i was doing **** pushups and me wee wee broke in half. =(
but now i have this sweet wood one.

i seriously fell on my head when i has 7.
doing wheelies in a stroller doesn't work.
ps: don't ask. can't remember
last injury i got was when i went paintballing last weekend and some dikhole froze his paintballs, and i got bonus balled in the throat, i couldnt breathe and i passed out. it sucked pretty bad, still hurts. guy got banned for life though so its all good.
Quote by Roach5
i almost broke my back doing a cannonball on a matress. i went right through it onto the hard floor on my ass. i couldnt move all day. it was awesomely funny

laughed out loud. sounds like something that would happen to me (especially with my kinda luck).
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Quote by Dirge Humani
I've never really been seriously hurt. Just concussed once when my friend clotheslined me across the eyes on a trampoline. That sucked...

But yeah.

that reminds me of a time when me and a friends were on his 13ft trampoline. like flips and stuff. and one thing was to land on your front. i did it wrong ONCE. like 1 time out of dozens and my back got owned. i've never been able to do the same thing since.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
last time i cried from an injury was a few days ago, got a soccer ball to the face, but it's kinda those default tears, that make you feel like a wimp cuz you can't stop them, you know the ones i'm taking about, bunch yourself int eh nose hard, and you'll see them come out
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Gunpowder
I love your legs, too.

The last "serious" injury I got was three years ago. I messed my back up pretty badly, and it's been bothering me ever since. The doctor said I might need an operation. Let's hope I don't need surgery, but if I do, who out there wants to help me drink away my troubles?

Sorry to hear that man.

Count on me for that though
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Last edited by Pertenozzo at Oct 3, 2007,
Quote by Aqua Dementia
DUDE! That is so bad ass! Holy crap that is the manliest thing ever!

NO WAY! I just can't get over how bad ass you are! Seriously.

you could QUITE possibly be the most irritating UGer in existance right now. every post you make is CONTINUOSLY spam. smarten the hell up. its only been 1 month and ur getting on my nerves.
When I was in 6 grade i broke my arm at school by tripping over something, and it was because the school was under the construction too. Does anyone know if I could've taken any legal action?
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
i didnt cry or anything, actully didnt even feel any pain, but in a rugby game i tackled a kid by the knees and when he went down he kicked his legs up and the like 1inch metal stud happend to catch me right above my right eye, it was bleeding prefusley but now theres a bump that feels like bone....and its been over a year
Quote by Gunpowder
You are such a liar.

what? jealous because you've never been humped by a rhino before? life isn't fair.
I got kicked in the head yesterday in football. I went dizzy for a second, but not too serious. In the past years I've also been:

-burned (car lighter. couldn't use my hand for a week)

-burned again (battery acid hit my face but glasses blocked it)

-Head ran over with bicycle

-almost total skinning of my leg in freak bicycle accident

The burns were very minor thankfully
Quote by pimpslap1236
you could QUITE possibly be the most irritating UGer in existance right now. every post you make is CONTINUOSLY spam. smarten the hell up. its only been 1 month and ur getting on my nerves.

Every post spam? Like Sh*t. I'm getting on your nerves? Oh noes!
I cut a super bad papercut today. Hardest I've cried in a while. Oh, and Kensai ripped my throat out. That hurt like balls.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Every post spam? Like Sh*t. I'm getting on your nerves? Oh noes!

spam again

but anyways, the worst injury ive ever sustained was when I was helping my dad fix something on the roof of our house, and i fell of. wasnt even that high but i landed with my arm pointing down and it broke my arm. like a bit of the bone was sticking out and ****, took 7 months to fully heal. (this was 4 years ago) it sucked, i missed summer vacation and christmas vacation
Quote by pimpslap1236

it's been five minutes and you've been getting on my nerves! change your avatar! it's just plain stupid in a box.
In the summer i was on my longboard going down a steep, long hill. my board swerved out of control and turned sideways and flinged me off. i slid to the bottom goin 30 miles an hour and burned all my skin off of my left hand, some on my right elbow and right shoulder. if i had it video taped i could of got it on Scarred
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by FlamingYouth
it's been five minutes and you've been getting on my nerves! change your avatar! it's just plain stupid in a box.

CORRECTION!!!!

stupid in a cylinder......
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Sure thing love, as long as I can stroke yours.

You stroke my leg I'll stroke yours

(Funny thing about my leg is, it's located on my ****)
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
You stroke my leg I'll stroke yours

(Funny thing about my leg is, it's located on my ****)

No thanks.
Quote by pimpslap1236
CORRECTION!!!!

stupid in a cylinder......

YO MAMA. now run along you little leprechaun n00b.
Quote by FlamingYouth
YO MAMA. now run along you little leprechaun n00b.

how did you know my secret?!?!?!?!?! *runs to make sure his pot of gold is still where he left it*
Well, yesterday me and 2 of my buddies were jumping on the trampoline, just for old times sake, and we were jumping as high as we could, and landing on our backs and seeing if we could jump up and land on the ground. It was my turn and I jumped as high as I ever have, and they decided it would be a good idea to stomp on the mat to give me an extra boost. My ass slams the ground when I hit the mat, to the point that it leaves a little dent in the ground, and then I get whiplash and land on the ground on my feet. I fell over and I almost cried.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Page 1 of 2