Where can I find that thread containing metallica's gear over the years? I think it might've just been Hetfields gear... anyways can anyone link me?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
...the search bar?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Do you think I would be posting this if I didn't already try that?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Quote by Devon8822

owned

try guitargeek.com
Quote by Devon8822

im pretty sure if it hasnt been deleted for some reason then you'd be able to find it. itd prob come up if you typed in metallica gear hetfield in the search bar and searched the guitar gear forums... im gonna go try now cuz i kinda wanna see this too
alright, anyways... I know it was a sticky a while ago, they used to have different guitarists gear, and a UG user would research and put it up for everyone... I cannot find where these threads disappeared too?
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Quote by ep1kz
found it on my second search

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549918&highlight=james+hetfield+gear

or it could be another ill post it in a second

edit: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294480

look harder next time

Wrong and wrong

So don't be a smart ass anymore...
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Quote by Devon8822
Wrong and wrong

So don't be a smart ass anymore...

uh those have his gear and i think possibly his settings (i didnt check) isnt that enough
Quote by ep1kz
uh those have his gear and i think possibly his settings (i didnt check) isnt that enough

smartass eh?

I want that thread I was talking about do I have to explain why??
It had which amps he used exactly on which albums... those ****ty threads just say... "he uses mesa boogies" which is absolutely useless... his rig was so complex at points, on AJFA he was using the power amp a modded superlead, and the pre amp of a mesa boogie (i think it was a Mark IIc+).
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Quote by Devon8822
smartass eh?

I want that thread I was talking about do I have to explain why??
It had which amps he used exactly on which albums... those ****ty threads just say... "he uses mesa boogies" which is absolutely useless... his rig was so complex at points, on AJFA he was using the power amp a modded superlead, and the pre amp of a mesa boogie (i think it was a Mark IIc+).

alright hey thats wonderful dont expect anymore help from me