during my 2 hour breaks in college i like to go to my friends dorm and play some guitar, except i never have an amp to play it on because my AD 30 vt is way too big to lug around campus. do they sell a nice small compact amp that could fit in a back pack?
Orange Micro Crush. It runs on batteries, has OD, tuner, and even headphone output. I love mine for traveling on campus.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
probably orange. fender/marshall mini amps aren't that great. smokey is supposed to be vintage voiced.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
..I'll just take that AD30VT off your hands for you, not a problem.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
I'd go for the Orange too. Our local shop sells them. They sound great and they can't keep them in stock.
Quote by Sid McCall
Orange Micro Crush. It runs on batteries, has OD, tuner, and even headphone output. I love mine for traveling on campus.

How is it compared to the other micro amps? I've never actually much about it other than what the site says.

Smokey amp might not be a bad idea either seems well priced and it's small.

Oh actually these seem to be worth waiting for, the new Vox ones...if you want to just hear yourself.
http://www.voxamps.co.uk/amplug/
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by zeppelinpage4
How is it compared to the other micro amps? I've never actually much about it other than what the site says.

Smokey amp might not be a bad idea either seems well priced and it's small.

Oh actually these seem to be worth waiting for, the new Vox ones...if you want to just hear yourself.
http://www.voxamps.co.uk/amplug/

Woah!
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
thx for all the help guys i just ordered the orange micro after listening to all the amp clips on youtube