I just practiced bass for only about 20 minutes, and when i put the Bass down, I had this terrible pain in my back... Really bad, that I couldnt breathe until I stretched into a weird position... 2 hours later it still hurts bad.... I've been playing about 3 years, and this is the first time this has happened... Has this happened to anyone before?
No but you should go to a chiropractor to get it cracked.
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
To get it cracked?
I doubt at 16 i need to go to the chiropractor...
At least I hope not.
i dont think that has anything to do with playing bass, or how long youve been playing bass....maybe u put it down the wrong way, or maybe, if it was a Squier..... those things way a million pounds lol...
pinched a nerve I bet, happens if you let a heavy instrument *like say a bass guitar, or a les paul* sit on you wrong.
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
Quote by DaveDaThrasha
pinched a nerve I bet, happens if you let a heavy instrument *like say a bass guitar, or a les paul* sit on you wrong.

Pinched a nerve...? Will that go away on it's own... im struggling to type this without suffocating myself...
Quote by kaossurge
To get it cracked?
I doubt at 16 i need to go to the chiropractor...
At least I hope not.

Dude, I was seeing one at 15, maybe 14. It feels good as long as you can deal with the fact that you're like a 90-year-old backwise.
Quote by kaossurge
BTW I have a RBX 375... and they are pretty damn heavy.

Really? I heard they were pretty light.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
Really? I heard they were pretty light.

I love the bass it sounds great, and weight hasn't bothered me before, but it is the heaviest bass i've owned, I've owned an Ibanez GSR190, Squier Bronco, and this RBX... definately got a good 3 pounds on the other two.