AmpleSteak
Elitist fag.
1,273 IQ
On basically every video I watch of some hardcore video on youtube theres always metal heads saying wow this **** is pussy or wow this is fake wannabe metal. Whats up with that...
SMterminator
UG Senior Member
441 IQ
Cause hardcore people need to open their ears to something better.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Sixpack5001
407 IQ
they're right
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
Edwardthegreat5
shiiiet
1,434 IQ
The whole dancing, it's just ridiculous. The music isn't that bad, it's just the dancing, wtf is that?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
syngates07
Unregistered User DEPORT!
329 IQ
dik about people who are pure hardcore but i think you have to have a little variety in your taste of music. like burning a cd qith a little bit of trivium a little bit of the devil wears prada a little bit of the mars volta a little bit of the queens of the stone age a little bit of avenged sevenfold a little bit of avenged sevenfold etc.
AmpleSteak
Elitist fag.
1,273 IQ
Quote by syngates07
dik about people who are pure hardcore but i think you have to have a little variety in your taste of music. like burning a cd qith a little bit of trivium a little bit of the devil wears prada a little bit of the mars volta a little bit of the queens of the stone age a little bit of avenged sevenfold a little bit of avenged sevenfold etc.
TDWP is awesome!!! Are you that guy that made that html rulez cover on youtube? I think you have the same user name on UG as the youtube account.
zayG
SIQQ CHUGZ BRAH
1,193 IQ
this thread is full of so much fail.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
syngates07
Unregistered User DEPORT!
329 IQ
Quote by AmpleSteak
TDWP is awesome!!! Are you that guy that made that html rulez cover on youtube? I think you have the same user name on UG as the youtube account.

i do have a youtube account and i haev the same username on there as i do on ug, but i beleivw the guy who made that videos username was synystergates70.
MustangMan311
Cody
2,113 IQ
Quote by syngates07

Yeah, so basically, a couple of good bands thrown in with a ton of TOTAL ****ING **** equals variety.
chris_122
1,208 IQ
Quote by syngates07

WTF?
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Thebiz
UG Nubsakc lolz!!1!
3,917 IQ
Because people like to say a band is sh** instead of providing a logical, persuasive reason why they are lackluster in whatever aspect they are criticised for.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Shine On...
I Take My Time
301 IQ
Quote by mr.joopy987
None of the bands that mertalheads rip on are actually hardcore

pretty much.
BrokenxAlliance
905 IQ
Quote by mr.joopy987
None of the bands that metalheads rip on are actually hardcore

Same thoughts exactly.

Now, /thread.
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
Quote by SMterminator

Does anybody see the irony in this post? The kid has a Creed avatar.
pistols
i no longer like chicken
1,403 IQ
to answer the threadstarters questions...a lot of metalheads are pretty accepting of metalcore, but you get the odd few who hate anything with a sidefringe and a breakdown.

what annoys me more is when you see myspace pages of new thrash bands, and they're all saying **** like "this is pure metal, getting rif of hardcore", **** like that. i can just see james hetfield or kerry king stumbling across one of those pages, scratching their heads, and going "what the ****? since when did thrashers hate hardcore?"

yeah.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
Quote by Cedence
Starting to get tired of this forum

I wish there was some sort of test you had to take before you could post in this forum. Like to make sure you aren't retarded.
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
Quote by Sixpack5001
they're right

**** you

Quote by AmpleSteak

The problem they have is with kids like you, who think that trendy bands like TWDP are actually hardcore. "Metalheads" are right, bands like TWDP is pussy metal, aka watered down metalcore. Actualy hardcore is intense, and its better than most bands out there that claim to be "metal
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
STABxYOU
Keeps Punk Rock Elite
982 IQ
Simple, metalheads hate scenemetal. Unfortunately alot of kids think scenemetal is the same as hardcore.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
mr. riff
Registered Abuser
65 IQ
Quote by pistols
to answer the threadstarters questions...a lot of metalheads are pretty accepting of metalcore, but you get the odd few who hate anything with a sidefringe and a breakdown.

what annoys me more is when you see myspace pages of new thrash bands, and they're all saying **** like "this is pure metal, getting rif of hardcore", **** like that. i can just see james hetfield or kerry king stumbling across one of those pages, scratching their heads, and going "what the ****? since when did thrashers hate hardcore?"

yeah.

Yeah, I know. Don't people know that thrash has (old) hardcore punk influences.
Spiritual_Cramp
BREEREEREE
972 IQ
Quote by SMterminator

You have a Creed avatar, asshat.
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
loxer
378 IQ
Well, i've never seen any hardcore fan spamming " true - h4x - metal " bands videos with stupid comments.
Craigo
UG Spammer
4,396 IQ
Quote by likeomgtehtuck!
That kid's a tool.

You're the tool.

But I will have to agree that most arguments I have with my metalhead mates is arguing that throwdown aren't hardcore and that they shouldn't base all of it on them and hatebreed.