My co-guitarist is having problems finding a usuable tone with his echo park. Can someone please give me some basic setting for a decent delay tone, thanks.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
.......its and echo if you want a delay get a pedal that somehow says "delay" in its name trust me it will help you.....-.-
Quote by convictionless
.......its and echo if you want a delay get a pedal that somehow says "delay" in its name trust me it will help you.....-.-

TARD. it is a delay pedal. and an echo is just a short delay/repeat.
threadstarter, make sure that your friend places the delay after his distortions which include any distortion he may be getting from his amp(via the fx loop.) and consult the manual as it gives very decent starter settings.
^He's running it in the effects loop of his 6505+ head. Its the only pedal in the effect loops.
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
UG Gain Whore
ohhh i thought the line 5 echo park was just an echo/reverb pedal pretty much really delayed reverb.......opps i wasnt thinking sorry bout that
hmmm, might be that the fx loop doesnt like pedals? what guitar is he using, and what types of settings is he currently running and what sounds is he going for?
^ Well im running my memory man delay in my effects loops, so i doubt its that. He's using a platinum pro warlock, i know eww but he's working on it haha. He's looking for a warm delay sound to make leads sound amazing.
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore
EDIT: Wow, I didn't get this thread. Hahahaha, whooooops.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Last edited by Lightitup at Oct 3, 2007,
^he already bought the echo park...he's not going to sell it haa
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore
okay, set the mode to analog. modulation all the way down. mix halfway. repeats at 10 o' clock, time halfway. delay mode on normal. trails are optional. tell him to tweak to taste from there. he might want to back down on the gain a tad. will get muddy if youre not careful.
^thanks man.
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore