Page 1 of 2
i like G
and i think D7 is the worst

there ya go
Quote by Garret.
No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made.

Destiny is made known silently.
the most pure - C, E, and G
the worst - I really dont like A
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
What you're actually asking is what voicing/inversion do you like/not like. cos saying you like C and not A doesn't make any sense.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
i like the ones i can actually reach.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
I love E, and recently became rather attached to A. I think one of my least favorite sounding chords is actually G7...
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

My fav sounding chord is probably C#m7 played x42400. Cant really think of my least favourite, im not a big fan of dim7 chords though.
the open G ringing is my favourite chord. i think its the purest sounding chord there is on a guitar.

i can't think of the most horrible sounding chord, too many numbers and stuff to add to the end
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Every chord has its use. Obviously, a chord in an inversion won't sound as strong.
Quote by LedDaveZeppelin
I don't get it. How can you not like a cord?

it's CHORD
F and C. The "F" where the "A" string is fretted, idk what it's called, but it sounds good
G and Cadd9 sound pretty freaking pure to me. As cool as E is, it definitely doesn't sound "pure."

You can like the sound of a chord just like you can like the look of a colour or the taste of a food.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Hmm. These answers are interesting.

I have always found the beauty of a chord by the way it filled its spot in a progression.

I wouldn't really be able to choose a favorite chord without something to enhance its meaning.
epic7734
Favourite: C7
Why: It just sounds so cool.
Least favourite: Bm
Why: Barre chords suck, and I can switch from anything to any other barre chord just fine, but it's always the Bm that ****s me up.
No one dies a virgin, life screws us all.
I really like A. If you play all the strings, it's just such a silky chord.

D and F aren't that pure to me.
E sounds cool... but not 'pure'
G is closer but not quite there...
but the purest has to be D... if you play it with the thumb on second fret top string

a7 sounds horrible
my fav is Emadd9. Sounds so cool and pure and mysterious all at once =]
X JAPAN
yoshiki.toshi.pata.hide.heath/taiji

---------------

"desert rose, why do you live alone..." - yoshiki
With the loss of tonality and the opening of cultures, such things like "C9 sounds bright and Am-(b5) sounds dark" don't exist anymore. The more types of music you listen to, the more will you stop thinking this way, because you'll find Am-(b5) to sound bright and C9 to sound dark, too
^ seconded.

Äh, Sie wollen also mit Schlitz.
Last edited by Philipp Sobecki at Oct 6, 2007,
Iunno, I like D because of how versitile it is, you can strum, pick, and move the shape all over the fretboard with cool results. Then again, you can do that with most chords, so I suppose that dosen't make sense *shrug* hehe

As playing is concerned, Gmaj7 annoys me (or rather, annoys my ring finger xD), but I love dem' funnnnky tones
This one is my favourite chord structure curently; 3x5033 it sounds so pure like it sweet sugar disolving in your mouth
I love Am and dislike D
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty 3.
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Boss ME-50 muli-effects.
Fender Princeton 650 65-Watt amp.
Dsus2 is nice and relaxing
CmAdd9 is dark, wonderfull and mysterious
E7#9 is Funky
Am sounds good
Emaj7 is happy

Theres a few of my favs at the moment

And i don't like er....playing any of these chords on a out of tune guitar

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
I like the Major 7th chords and 9th chords most.
The worst for me is a stright A. Boring.
Nobody leaves this place without singin' the blues.
Page 1 of 2