Hello.
Me and a throw together band of mine are playing an gig in Cody Wyoming, during the night in October. The tempature should be above freezing but not necessarly a whole lot.
What is the best way to keep your hands warm, strings warm and selfs warm for a gig like this. We are running power trio style if that makes a difference.
youre not gonna be cold during any gig, trust me. If you actually move around and have some energy youll be fine, just wear long sleeves and pants obviously, make sure you tune youre guitars between every song because theres a good chance there gonna go out of tune a lot easier.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Jacket
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by V12prowler
youre not gonna be cold during any gig, trust me. If you actually move around and have some energy youll be fine, just wear long sleeves and pants obviously, make sure you tune youre guitars between every song because theres a good chance there gonna go out of tune a lot easier.

they cant do it every song. it'll make them look like they have OCD
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
^ I could care less what people think as long as i sound good, just have someone talking with the audience or tellin jokes or just something and tune up real fast, if you have a pedal tuner or one that clips on youre headstock then itll take a minute tops.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
heaters with fans blowing hot air towards you I think you can rent em for a reasonable price
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Quote by V12prowler
you're playing 30 songs???????

Its a biker party. We are supposed to entertain them until they are so drunk they will not even realize when the music stopped. If we stop before then then we will get butt raped by a dude with a leather vest and no shirt underneath.

And besides we are trying to play all 30 songs the eagle plays