Does anyone use these? I've got a set on now, I've been playing them for like 3 hours and they wont stay in tune for ****. Do they just take a long time to break in?

I think they're 9's, if it helps.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
have you stretched the strings? grab a string, pull it away from the guitar and do this moving down the string at a couple of points and then do it for the other strings keep retuning as you do it and then when you're finished it should stay in tune like normal.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Yeah like any strings you need to give them a good stretch, but then they should be fine. I've been using nano web acoustic strings for over a year now and they save me changing strings ever 3 weeks like I have to with regular phosphor bronze strings. I've been told to try the new Dean Markley Alchemy strings but haven't seen them anywhere yet, might buy a pack online?
Yea you gotta stretch em like any other string. I used em for a while they dont rust like regular strings. But I was breaking them all the time, like 1 a day. So they werent lasting to long. I use a heavy pick and hit strings pretty hard. But Ive read elsewhere on the net Im not the only one with the problem. I went back to the regular strings and noticed the tone was better and havent broken a string since.
I love Elixir's. These guys are right, for the first day or so, it will do that. Just stretch and tune.

Chris