Im trying to find the prices of the mesa boogie amps, there is literally no where online that give you any prices, there are also no places to buy them online... apparently you have to go to a dealer to get one... Can anybody help me find some prices? thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
I was wondering this SAME thing. I'm looking into a Triple Rect. What are you looking to purchase?
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Classic Ebony with gold hardware
Fender American Stratocaster 3 color sunburst maple fretboard tortoise shell pickguard
Martin 000-M Auditorium
Mesa Boogie F-50
Maxon OD-9
Dunlop 535Q Wah pedal
Price List as of February 2007 (America Only)

Quote by AndyMcDandy
I was wondering this SAME thing. I'm looking into a Triple Rect. What are you looking to purchase?

While we are on the subject, I honestly would reccomend a Single or a Dual over the Triple.

If you want the most saturation: Single.
If you still want the headroom/power: Dual.

Why dual over triple? Well, the volume difference between 100 and 150 watts is not very big, so don't let that be a deterrent, but the difference does lie in their output transformers, and the duals is superior IMO.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Last edited by Striketalonx at Oct 3, 2007,
You will not find a cheaper price for a new Boogie. If you do, and you buy it, it's essentially black-balled. Boogie voids the warranty, and whoever you bought it from can't sell any more boogies.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join