ok heres what my problem is i need a distortion pedal that sounds like this band
(no flaming if you think there bad)
so what pedal would do this and i own a 65 watt ss combo amp and a ibanez ARX300 with custom ceramic pickups
also im spending 300 bucks at the very most but the cheaper it is the better but 300 is my max
try their official site, some have 'gear' sections, or in the band members bios, but still the best is to go to a store and try them out, find your own groove, or fit into someone elses, its your jig
To the core!
actually they use a mesa boogie dual rectifier or something like that and i dont have 3 grand soo i was wondering what pedal would be great for that kind of distortion