Hey i wanna learn to build pedals because i beleae it look like a heap of fun i know how to soldior, but i've never soldiored the compoinets onto the board if any one can help me liek show me how or link a website/s ,

also im very confused of the schemetics i dont get hwo to read them please help sorry i don't know much but you have to start somewhere right?
You wanna build pedals from scrap?? like all the electrical devices and operational amplifiers inside them?? wanna build some thing like the BOSS MT-2?? Go get an Electrical/Electronics engineering degree!
read the first post on the ultimate pedal building thread.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
solder...

You sure u know what our doing?
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by black_sabbath85
You wanna build pedals from scrap?? like all the electrical devices and operational amplifiers inside them?? wanna build some thing like the BOSS MT-2?? Go get an Electrical/Electronics engineering degree!

Have you ever built a pedal? You'd probably be much more encouraging if you had. And you wouldn't speaketh the name of that Boss pedal.

TS- for pedal building info, Ultimate Pedal Building Thread.
thanks guys and a big thanks to GrungePb thanks for the site and i think its slack if your paying me out just for wanting to learn how to build i mean we all learnt somewhere but thanks for those who helped
that's the one i am about to start building. i also have never built a pedal before.
my to do list looks like this.
fuzz face
blues breaker
vox clyde mcoy wah
multi effects pedal hahaha
yeah i'll proble do the fuzz face so yeah keep intouch aye see how your going add me as a friend man
its ilke myspace. every user profile has an "add to friends" button/link under the profile picture.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard