im not completely sure if ill be getting a new guitar soon or not, but between the choice of and LTD KH-202 and the LTD M-200fm, what would you guys choose? i mean they both have the same pickups, but the m-200 is a neck thru. however, i'm slightly leaning towards the KH just because of all the "little" things that make it so much cooler to me. what do you guys think?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
i dono i kinda like them. but the arrowhead inlays on the m200 are kinda sweet
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
KH-202. Nothing about cosmetics. It just seems much more accomplishing & fun to play.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
alrite everyone, thanks for helping out. usually in threads like this theres always that one person that says "neither of them are good" or that ONE SOLE PERSON who just has to say "lolz lyke get an Ibanez"
Quote by Gunpowder