Add a chrome pickguard to that and it would look pretty sweet. Sorry though, never tried it.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Nice looking guitar.

Squires arn't that bad, I loved mine to death. If you get it and the sound isn't that good, you could always throw in some new P-Ups.
Alder body and real SDs(not amazing ones, but still). Wow. That's a damn good Squier. Especially for $200. If you don't buy that, I'm gonna smack you.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
jeez i thing i miht actually get that.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Is it real Seymour Duncans or not! It says 2 Seymour Duncan Detonator Humbuckers in the description but if you go to picture 6(http://www.musiciansfriend.com/document?cpd=0OEY&doc_id=99371&base_pid=513752&index=6) it says Duncan Designed on the actual pickup.

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
Last edited by stussy<>punk at Oct 4, 2007,
thats sweet looking for 200 bones! get it!
My Gear:

Epiphone
Zakk Wylde Custom Bullseye
Silvertone Sunburst Strat Copy
S101 Standard Black Strat Copy
Boss Distortion DS-1 F/S!!!
Arion Metal Master
Line 6 Spider III
15w P.O.S

Soon: Roland Cube 20x
Quote by stussy<>punk
Is it real Seymour Duncans or not! It says 2 Seymour Duncan Detonator Humbuckers in the description but if you go to picture 6(http://www.musiciansfriend.com/document?cpd=0OEY&doc_id=99371&base_pid=513752&index=6) it says Duncan Designed on the actual pickup.

Who cares?

For $200, you can replace the pick-ups with anything you want and still pay less than you would for a new MIM Standard.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.