Quote by birdman267
old

give me a break, I haven't posted in a long time. I have returned to the wonderful ways of UG.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

mmmkay. cool. great.....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by ibanez87
welcome back

ahem.
Boomer?
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Great. An orchestra doing a rock tune. How original. Almost as original as someone playing the Mario theme on their musical instrument.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Great. An orchestra doing a rock tune. How original. Almost as original as someone playing the Mario theme on their musical instrument.

I'll post a video of someone playing the mario theme just for you.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP

Thats pretty neat.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Quote by RHCPKicksA$$
ahem.
Boomer?
Sooner.

I thought that was pretty original, normally orchestras turn their noses up at that kind of stuff because the page has too much white on it.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Anyone who isn't australian won't understand this but they do stuff like that all the time on spicks and specks . . . I dunno if thats actually a foreign concept so they might have it internationally? But yeah it's a cool show and they have stuff like that all the time.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

Quote by JustinMalvo
Anyone who isn't australian won't understand this but they do stuff like that all the time on spicks and specks . . . I dunno if thats actually a foreign concept so they might have it internationally? But yeah it's a cool show and they have stuff like that all the time.

spicks and specks weren't the first to do this sorta stuff.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by JustinMalvo

They can name a show using a word that is phonetically identical to "spics" in Australia?
Quote by sargasm
They can name a show using a word that is phonetically identical to "spics" in Australia?

we can name things anything we want. Thats how cool we are.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
Quote by sargasm
we can name things anything we want. Thats how cool we are.

We even have a brand of cheese called "Coon".
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Do you have any idea what your talking about? Because i can't understand half of what your saying and i think you are possibly clinically insane
Welcome to The Pit.

^
Quote by acidhammerdrums

best youtube video ever.
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.