When you don't know where ANY of your family is?
Nothing that's what

So what's going on with you guys?
Haha I think we're more confused than you are.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
This has happened to me before.
I woke up really late on a Saturday, and they went to cincinatti randomly.
Apparently they told me, but I was asleep so I didn't hear them.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
i smoke when my parents arent home
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
One Saturday morning I woke up to an empty house, no family answered thier cell phones, so I'm walking around my house and I look outside, and as much as I can see from my front window there were no people or cars visible (except mine, and I watched for like 5 minutes), and then I called my friends to see if they wanted to hang out.... none of them answered. I was pretty sure something freaky had happened during the night, like I survived some disaster.... or got transported to another dimension, it was a full 4 hours before I heard from anyone.
haha
i know how that feels, i spent a whole day over the summer not knowing where anyone was
no one would pick up, no one was on line
so from noon til about 8 i was watching tv and eating
then when my parents came home and i asked them where they had been they just said "out"

and it turns out my sister was in a different CITY haha
what the hell? that was the most confusing post ive ever read.
when My Fam r not howm i r like to eet browknees an smoek mariwana sumtimez! i r haz a mariwana plant!
Quote by _speechless
jeez,
it's not THAT confusing :/

i haz ranned it frew my encryptor and what ive translated is, what do you do when your parents arent home and you dont know where they are. is that right? i play guitar at volume levels the rest of my family would consider dangerous, and then go outside. thats what i do.