we've got a new song up called medicine garden(solo accoustic) and updated demos of heroine and paper plane and universal paradise. check them out add our band and tell us what you think. thnx!!

New song called sewer rat all the way on the bottom, check it out thnx!!
Last edited by urdad at Oct 8, 2007,
i love medicine garden, universal paradise, and heroine. not so much paper plane.

might wanna work on the vocals

Jack my swag
Hey dude not bad at all !
However you guies seem to base yourselves too much on Nirvana, I demand originality !
I HAVE A SIG AND IT'S HUGE LOL
Quote by MikeDee
Hey dude not bad at all !
However you guies seem to base yourselves too much on Nirvana, I demand originality !

thnx dude!! by base your selves on nirvana you mean musically wise? we're just really heavily influenced by nirvana. none of our songs sound like nirvana. but if you mean image wise lol i dunno
I meant musically wise, Medicine Garden sounds a lot like one of Nirvana's MTV Unplugged songs.
I HAVE A SIG AND IT'S HUGE LOL
o lol. i didnt know that. @black flag thats my regular voice, so i cant change it
Quote by Zex.
Medicine Garden sounds like "Old Age" by Nirvana...

thnx.........i didnt rip off honestly the chords are way different then old age's
which? the youtube link is a link to our cheap cheesy home made music vid
tune up those guitars!

ps. on that that heart shaped box video, your vocals are kind of crazy.. in the bad way
Quote by death-to-punk
universal paridise=pretty bad sorry

paper plane= good

Same thoughts over here.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
thnx for crits and pros. i re recorded Medicine Garden(solo accoustic) with the my voice at its most natural. the qualities sort of fuzzy, i think its my audicity i tried to fix it but it wont heal . so yeah tell me what you think. thnx!!
Quote by blackflag49
Good songs, but the vocals on Medicine Garden sound like you're trying too much to sound like Kurt Cobain

I'd have to agree with that, but STILL, I really digged Paper Plane.
Keep it up